[married]

[lmb's pov]

it's been about more than 3 weeks since i've visited thailand. my parents wanted me to get married so i can settle down and so they can see me before they stay in thailand for good. 

i sit on the chair listening to the three girls bickering. i smile and stare at myself in the mirror. 

"i want to stand beside lisa." i hear jennie say.

"i'm older. let me stand beside her." i hear jisoo say.

"stop. i'm going to stand beside her."  rose said and looked at them both.

i chuckle and i hear the door open. 

"well, i'm sorry to inform you girls but i'm going to stand beside lisa." i hear someone say and i look and see irene-unnie. they finish up my make up and i run up to her. i hug her and she smiles.

"why does she get to stand beside you?" jennie whined and i smile.

"because irene-unnie is older than all of you and i love her." i say and continue to hug irene. 

"hey, girls." i hear someone say and i look back. i look and see jaehyun at the door.

"hey, jae. what are you doing here?" i asked and he looks hurt.

"one, i was invited. two, i'm jungkook's best man. and three, i was looking for irene." jaehyun said and i laughed.

"here you go." i said handing irene over to him.

"you're just handing me off like that." irene said and i smiled.

"whatever." i said and smiled at her.

"you look beautiful, lisa!" jaehyun said before leaving.

"thank you." i screamed out the door before closing it. 

"you do look beautiful." rose said and ate some of the fruits on the table.

"thank you." i said and looked at myself in the mirror. we weren't going to have a traditional korean wedding but a normal american wedding because i really wanted to buy a wedding dress. i smile at myself and admire the dress. i fix the flower crown on my head and smile to myself.

 i fix the flower crown on my head and smile to myself

"five more minutes until the wedding starts, girls." i hear someone at door say.

"okay. thank you." i say and look around and see my bouquet. it was a mix of white and yellow flowers on the table. i picked it up and looked at the flowers.

"hey, you ready?" rose asked and i nodded.

"aww...my maknae is going to get married before me." jisoo said wiping off fake tears.

"shut up, unnie. you'll get married soon." i say and open the door.

"you're right." jisoo says happily.