Tournament Finals

Before we get started, here are the bracket results:
Gregory "Reaper" Daniels def. Bray Wyatt
"Broken" Matt Hardy def. Apollo Crews
Seth Rollins def. Dean Ambrose
Elias def. Curt Hawkins

2 weeks later, Daniels gets a call from Stephanie McMahon.
Daniels: "Hello?"
Stephanie: "Hey Greg, I just wanted to tell you to be early to the arena tonight. We need to talk about Elimination Chamber."
Daniels: "Yes ma'am, see you then. Bye now"

Daniels hung up the phone, and got ready, wearing his ring gear underneath his clothing. An hour later, he showed up to the arena and went to a meeting with Stephanie.

Stephanie: "As you know, you will be in the fatal four way tonight. However, Mr. McMahon wants you to win. Tonight, you are to pin Matt Hardy to advance to the Elimination Chamber."
Daniels: "You got it, I wont let you down."

Daniels started to walk away.

Stephanie: "Oh, and don't tell anybody."

Daniels left and went to catering. He saw Alexa Bliss he sat next to her and started to eat.

Alexa: "Are you ready for tonight?"
Daniels: "Not in the slightest."

Alexa chuckles. They ate their dinner, and Daniels went to the gorilla.

Producer: "Alright, you're ready to go. Your match is first."

Daniels music hit, the lights went out. He walked onto the stage. The fans cheered. He walked to the ring for his fatal four way match.

Out came Elias, he sat on the stage to  sing a song.

Elias: "Ladies in gentlemen, my name is Elias, and tonight, I will be singing you my new song called-"
???: "BURN IT DOWN"

Seth's music hit. He attacked Elias and put him through the announce table. He climbed in the ring. Elias started to get up.

???-"DELETE"

Matt Hardy came out, and threw Elias off the stage. The fans cheered. He chanted Delete and the fans joined him. The bell rung when he entered the ring. The three standing men looked at each other. Matt Hardy hit Daniels with a Twist of Hate. Daniels rolled out. He grabbed a table from under the ring. He set it up on the outside, and climb on the apron, grabbed Seth Rollins and suplexed him through it. The match was very fast paced until the very end. 30 minutes in, and we saw Elias come in the ring to try and steal the win. Daniels broke it up, and threw him out the ring, into a table. Elias and Seth Rollins were out. It was just Daniels and Hardy. Matt did his delete changes, only to be followed by "Reap" chants.

"Delete"
"Reap"

The fans got behind Daniels, and finally Daniels reversed a Twist Of Hate, and planted him on the ground. He climbed to the top turnbuckle and hit him with a "Reapers Call". He went for the pin.
1....2....3

The bell rung. Daniels walked backstage, and the whole locker room cheered. He felt as if he earned his respect in the locker room. Little did he know, Sunday his life would change...