The Answer

Carmella: "Oh my god! Yes! Fucking Yes!"

She leaned in, and kissed him. Everyone in the locker room clapped. They went back to the hotel, when both of their phones dinged. They looked at it as they walked into the room. It was a twitter notification. Someone anynomus had mentioned them.

"@WWEDaniels and @CarmellaWWE are engaged! See them in a whole new light with these photos!"

The message was followed up by a link. When opened, it was the sex photos that they had sent to Becky.

Carmella: "That bitch can't stand us being happy."

Daniels: "No she can't. But who cares? We belong to each other. No photos can stop that."

Carmella: "But what about later on? What if we have children and they see it?"

Daniels: "Then well tell them that we loved each other very much. They won't want to see it as much as we wouldnt want them to."

Carmella kissed him. She sat him on the couch.

Daniels: "Shit. Babe. This is like the fifth time today. I get it my birthday, but I dont know how much I got left."

Carmella: "Well, you proposed to me, so let me fight for it."

Daniels: "Be my guest."

Carmella: "You don't move. You're exausted. It doesn't hurt for me to be on top."

She took off her ring attire. She sat back on him and grabbed his cock to insert it in her.

Daniels: "Just raw? No foreplay, no lube?"

Carmella: "Dont need it. Im wet."

Daniels: "Well shiiit."

She slowly slid it inside of her. She kissed him as he thrusted into her. She moaned into his mouth. She bounced up and down. Daniels grabbed her ass, squeezing. Then her grabbed her tits. He licked all over them. She moaned louder. This time, Daniels came quickly. Carmella did too. She got real tight as Daniels came in her. She stopped bouncing, and just sat on it, moving her ass in a circular motion, wanting every single drop.

Daniels: "Shit. I love you. You may be the queen of my heart, but your pussy is the slayer of my dick. I mean 4 other times today, and you're still so tight. I meant to pull out, but I couldn't."

Carmella: "I don't care if you pulled out or not. I fucking love you. I want your cum inside me."

She got off, and they got off the couch and got in bed. They started getting tired.

Daniels: "Thanks for the best birthday."

Carmella: "Anything for you. Happy birthday."

They quickly fell asleep. The next morning, Daniels was awoken by a kiss. He kissed back.

Daniels: "Hey...good morning future Mrs. Daniels."

Carmella: "Please call me Carmella."

He laughed.

Daniels: "With WWE's schedule, we need to plan this weedong for within the next couple of months."

Carmella: "I know, I was thinking July?"

Daniels: "Sounds good. They say planning is the hardest part right?"

Carmella: "They do. I think we could do it."

Daniels agreed.

Daniels: "So, let's get the big things out the way. Where? When? Guests? And Catering?"

After about 3 hours of planning, they had gotten where it was going to be, which was at a low-key, farmish area(and reserved it), when it was(and got days off) and who was coming. They decided both families, and close WWE family. The theme would be, well, wrestling. They just had to find out catering. Carmella went to the bathroom beforehand, then they left. They went and tried different cakes, and figured out the main meal. They had gotten their cakes, and meals, but they needed appetizers and drinks.

Daniels: "I was thinking we would have beer at the reception, along with wine."

Carmella nodded.

Carmella: "You know what would be cool? If we had a ring, and the bartender was set up inside. So you would have to go in the ring in order to get a drink."

Daniels: "That is a good idea, but alot of money."

He changed his mind.

Daniels: "But anything for you."

They had planned this entire wedding. They went to the wine tasting, and they walked in.

Chauffeur: "Let me take you to your table."

She walked them over. She brought out a plate of different wines. Daniels really liked one.

Daniels: "Have you tried this one? Its really good. Its a red wine."

Carmella: "I havent tried it yet...I can't."

Daniels: "Dont be silly. This place is 5 stars."

Carmella chuckled.

Carmella: "Thats not what I meant... Im pregnant."