Horsemen from Hell

Daniels was waiting in catering with Becky, when he gets a text.

Daniels: "Becky, they just told me the stable will be called the  Reapers Horsemen from Hell, or Reapers Horsemen for short."
Becky: "Oh! Thats cool. I can't wait for the new attire."
Daniels: "Me neither."

An hour later, Daniels and Becky are in the gorilla waiting for their cue.

Becky: "Are you ready?"
Daniels: "To love you, always."
Becky: "Damn, don't wear yourself out here, your gonna be up all night."

Daniels music hit. His music ironically matched up with his stable name. The fans boo'd him. He wasnt mad, jut happy he was a good heel. He walked to the ring, with Becky by his side. He got in the ring, and grabbed a mic.

Daniels: "You people boo me, because you won't boo yourself. I am better than any of you slouches who used there paycheck this month, just to boo me."

The fans boo'd harder.

Daniels: Lets be honest. You dont boo me because I'm bad, you boo me because I am too fucking good. You boo ME because night after night after night, I put my life in this ring, and my hardwork pays off. You boo ME because I have a pretty girlfriend, known as the lass kicker, but I might as well be known as the lass tapper. You boo ME because you know this title on my shoulder will not leave my shoulder until somebody with actual talent comes up and takes it. You boo ME, because you won't have half of the success I have now."

Daniels and Becky look at each other, and she looks at him with the legit "fuck me" eyes. They kiss until Aj Styles comes out.

Aj: "Hey there bud, why are you here as if you run this place, when I clearly have the WWE title around my waste? Do you understand what that means? That means I am the champ that runs the camp."

Daniels: "Yeah, yeah, and I'm Santa Clause. Listen buddy, I know you came out here to have a match, but I don't feel like it. And last I checked, your outnumbered."

Aj: "Outnumbered? Like your little bitch in the ring will do anything to me."

Daniels: "First off, don't call her a bitch. Second of all, I didn't mean her..."

The new theme for the Authors of Pain hit. It was a remix of Daniels the four horsemen, a little bit of the old AOP music.

Daniels: "You don't stand a chance. Why? Because I AM THE REAPER, AND THEY ARE MY HORSEMEN FROM HELL."

They climbed out the ring, and attacked Aj Styles. The fans boo'd loudly. Daniels and his partners just stepped over Aj's lifeless body and went backstage.

Becky grabbed Daniels and pulled him aside.

Becky: "Well 'lass tapper' let's head back to our hotel room don't you think?"

She winked at him, and led him out of the arena. They arrived at the hotel, and Becky took his hand and made him follow her to the room. They got on the elevator, but it stopped halfway up. Daniels reached for the call help button, but Becky hit his hand away.

Becky: "Fuck it, were all alone, and there's no camera's. I want you now!"

Daniels: "Shit. Do you expect me to argue? But uh, stay in those shorts for now, they complement your ass."

Becky: "Do they now..."

Daniels pulled out his dick, and Becky licked it up and down. She stood up and grinded on it.

Becky: "Sit down, let me treat you right."

Daniels sat down, and she laid on the elevator floor.

Becky: "You like these?"

She bounced her tits up and down. She put them around his cock, and went up and down. She started to lick the tip as she gave him a boob job.

Daniels: "Okay...I think I'm ready for that ass to come out."

Becky: "Will do, baby."

She took off the booty shorts. And she stuck his dick into her. She bounced up and down while she faced him. Daniels couldn't stop fondling her boobs. She turned around and twerked on his dick. She moaned so loud, he was sure everyone in the hotel heard it.

Becky: "DADDY! MMPH MMPH DADDY!"

Daniels: "Fuck, I'm about to but, but where?"

Becky: "Im not on the pill right now. So pull out and stick it way down my throat. I swallow, I know Alexa didn't."

Daniels obliged, and she fulfilled her promise. She swallowed the mouth full that he gave her.

Becky: "Oh shit baby. I wasn't expecting that much! Am I that good?"

Daniels: "Yes, your pussy was so tight, and you did all the right things to it."

Becky: "Round two when we get to the room? I don't think I can help it, my pussy is in love."

Daniels: "I think I'm in love with you."

Becky: "I love you Greg, but please, I need more..."

They pressed the call help button, and 10 minutes later, they were at it again...