Happy Birthday

About a month after Wrestlemania, Daniels awoke, to no one next to him. He felt his pants unbuckle. He looked down and found Carmella.

Carmella: "Happy Birthday."

Daniels: "Look, I like this. I like it alot. But, we got to go. I need something to eat."

Carmella: "You can eat me. I just need to have your cock, in my mouth."

Daniels: "I love you, but you are a sweet delicious desert, and I really need some breakfast."

They got up, and went to Denys. Daniels ordered himself scrambled eggs and bacon, while Carmella ordered herself pancakes and sausage. As they ate their meal, they got to talking.

Carmella: "Hows your food?"

Daniels: "Pretty good, hows yours?"

Carmella: "Its alright. I mean, this sausage, nowhere near as good as yours. I just am craving it."

Daniels laughed. Carmella looked around. They were at a table in the back room that had a long tablecloth on it. Nobody could see her underneath the table.

Carmella: "Let me have a taste?" She asked seductively.

She leaned down and got under the table. She pulled out his big cock, and put her mouth around it. Daniels mind wandered. Suddenly, Daniels heard the back room door open. It was the waitress.

Waitress: "Can I get you anything?"

Daniels: "No I'm good."

Waitress: "And the lady, where did she go?"

Daniels: "She went to the bathroom. She is done."

Waitress: "Well, here's your check. And between us, I could show you a good time."

Daniels chuckled as she walked away.

Daniels: "Hear that? She could show me a good time."

Carmella: "Yeah? Well birthday boy, tell her to come join us."

Daniels: "I barely know her. Plus I love you."

Carmella: "I love you too. So let's give you an adventure. Go there and ask to fuck her. Ill come in all shocked and ask to join."

She went down one last time. Her mouth popped as she came off.

Carmella: "Also, im getting breakfast again tonight. So save some."

Daniels walked over to the waitress.

Daniels: "About that 'good time'?"

Waitress: "Follow me."

She led him to a back room, the break room.

Daniels: "You're not afraid of people coming in?"

Waitress: "Nobody comes back here."

She sat him down on the couch. The waitress was a light skin ebony goddess. She was a beauty. Daniels had no problem being with her. She was thicc, and had beautiful tits and ass. She turned around. Daniels grabbed her ass.

Daniels: "Let me."

He guided her ass, still in leggings, to tease his cock. Every so often, it would brush up against her. She sat on him. He unbuttoned her shirt, and took off her bra. He licked her tits. She unbuckled his pants, spit on the cock, and slid it between her tits. She stuck her tounge out, and it touched the tip of his cock. She started out slow, but got faster. Carmella walked in.

Carmella: "What the hell!"

They jumped. The waitress got up and started apologizing.

Carmella: "Dont be sorry. I won't say anything if I get to join."