Main Event Material

Becky, Daniels, and the Authors of Pain met up at catering.

Daniels: "You guys got the new attire to right?"

Rezar: "Yeah! They look sick! We really are a dominant team."

Becky: "Yup! Tonight, we are going to have to prove ourselfs as main event material. We take on Aj Styles, The Usos, and Carmella."

Daniels: "Speaking of which, I should go get ready."

Daniels walked to his locker room, and saw Ms. Money in the Bank, Carmella.

Carmella: "Hey there hot stuff. I hear you been having a 'good time' with Becky. "

She leaned in.

Carmella: "She's from Ireland, and I'm from Staten Island. You heard what they say of Staten Island girls, right? Our tounge is crazy. So, come with me and let me prove it."

Daniels looked back, Becky was nowhere to be found. He didn't know what to do.

Daniels: "Just a blowjob?"

Carmella: "We can go all the way if you want."

Daniels: "I can't, I love Becky."

Carmella: "Okay, you call me when you get tired of her, and want a creamy, tight, pussy."

Daniels walked away and got dressed. He didn't know what to think anymore. Rusev walked in the locker room.

Rusev: "Happy Rusev Day!"

Daniels: "Happy Rusev Day!"

Rusev: "Listen I just got called in Vinces office. They are debating two ideas. They either want me to join you, and become heel as a Horsemen, but they also thought of you taking the title off me."

Daniels: "Woah, thats a tough choice to make. I think you deserve it as champ, and you would make a great addition."

Becky walked in the room.

Becky: "Hey babe! Whats up?"

She kissed him. She got a text to go see Vince. She ran, forgeting her phone. Daniels looked at it.

Daniels: "Babe you forgot your...."

She ran off. He picked it up. He trusted her. He put it down. When he went to call Finn, his phone died.

Daniels: "Damn!"

He picked up Becky's phone, and went to cll Finn. He hit call, and it popped up a last message. He hung up. He opened her messages.

Becky: Hey there sexy.
Finn: Hey there.
Becky: Do you miss my taste? I miss yours.
Finn: You dont know what I would do to you right now.
Becky: Im down the hall, Greg's asleep. I wanna find out. I'll be there soon. Until then, hold on with this picture.

It was a picture of Becky sucking Daniels cock.

3 hours later.
Becky: Dont call me. Greg's asleep.
Finn: I still can't believe that you left your phone here.😂😂😂

Daniels: "That slut!"

Becky ran back in.

Becky: "Whoops forgot my phone!"

Daniels: "Yeah, you did. Its funny, because Finn you left it in Finns room last night. You have a problem with loosing things."

Becky: "What are you talking about?"

Daniels: "You lost your phone, my trust, and me. Get the fuck outta here you whore."

Becky left, knowing what she did. Daniels wiped a few tears off his face. He went to Vince.

Daniels: "Becky's out of the group. Put her on Raw, fire her, just dont leave her on Smackdown."

Vince: "I don't know what's up, but okay. She is now officially on Raw. We will leave your stable, just without Becky. We could add another girl, but after Mania. Also, you seem upset. I cant have someone angry in the ring. Too much risk. Your free to go."

Daniels left the room. He was stopped by Naomi.

Naomi: "I need to talk to you!"