You Complete Me

Daniels decided to text her.

Daniels: Hey Carmella.

Carmella: Hey. I heard about you and Becky. I want to let you know that I came off as slutty, but she wanted me to see if you were loyal. Obviously, she wasn't.

Daniels: Obviously not. That wasn't what I was texting for either. I was just going to talk.

Carmella: Yeah. Come to my room. No sex?

Daniels: Maybe.😉

Carmella: Just get up here.

Daniels walked up to room 203. She let him in. They did nothing but talk about life.

Carmella: "Yeah, and Big Cass told me that we wouldnt work anymore."

Daniels: "Wow, I'm so sorry."

Carmella: "Dont be. In the hour we have talked, you're more understanding. You listen, he didn't."

Daniels: "I heard a rumor that you will loose your MITB breifcase to Charolette at Mania in a breifcase vs. legacy match."

Carmella: "Thats the plan now. It sucks."

They talked for maybe another hour. Then they turned on the TV. Carmella fell asleep halfway in a show. She rested her head on his shoulder. He moved to get comfortable. He fell asleep soon after.

Daniels: "Goodnight, princess"

The next morning, Daniels was woken up by Carmella.

Carmella: "Hey! Lets go get breakfast."

Daniels: "Dont gotta tell me twice. But on one condition."

Carmella: "Oh yeah, whats that?"

Daniels: "That you walk in front of me."

Carmella: "An ass guy? Never took you for that."

Daniels: "Thats not why I wanted you to walk in front, but by all means, put on a show."

Carmella laughed. She walked in front of him as he asked.

Daniels: "Oh yeah, you're putting on a show for sure."

Carmella: "Yeah? You gonna stop me?"

Daniels: "I didn't say all that. Wait..."

Carmella stopped.

Daniels: "Okay, walk again."

She walked, making sure to bounce her ass as she stepped.

Carmella: "Enjoying it?"

Daniels: "Obviously, but I think you enjoy it more."

They laughed. They got to the car. Carmella went to get in the drivers seat.

Daniels: "I'll drive, you just look pretty. Well, its hard for you to look prettier."

Carmella: "Okay. You're smooth. Lets see how long you keep that up. Maybe you'll earn yourself a kiss."

She smiled.

Daniels: "Shit, im hoping for more than that."

Carmella: "Well see."

They drove to Cracker Barrel. They ordered and they ate their food, talking about failed relationships.

Carmella: "And she didnt believe you? Damn, that's fucked up. Gotta trust your guy."

Daniels: "Well, it led me to Becky and..."

Carmella: "She was a dirty hoe that took everything from you?"