Feel the Glow

Daniels: "Whats up?"

Namoi: "Come with me. I need to show you."

They drove to a building.

Naomi: "Close your eyes."

He did so.

Naomi: "Sit down."

He sat down. He could open his eyes. He did so. They were in a exclusive room in a strip club.

Naomi: "I heard everything that went on with Becky. I'm so sorry."

The lights went out. Daniels could still see her, because she was in her glowing attire.

Daniels: "You cant, Jey and you are married."

Naomi: "He is being a dick, and I need one. Perferably pleasing me."

Daniels is in a place of depression, he didnt care anymore.

Daniels: "Dont hold back. I won't."

Naomi: "Deal."

Naomi used the stripper pole, and stripped all of her attire off. All Daniels saw was her hair tips. She moved over to him, and he felt his pants unbuckle. Naomi's glowing tips were going up and down as she slid his cock up and down her throat. She took her mouth off, saliva coming off of the cock.

Naomi: "Oh shit. Your cock is so good. I want you to stick it in me." She hoped onto it. Daniels felt her slide on. She moaned loudly.

Naomi: "OH SHIT, OH SHIT. FUCK ME HARDER, FASTER. YOU'RE BETTER THAN JEY!"

Daniels was about to cum, but wasn't there yet. She went back on her knees. She polished it, and stood up.

Naomi: "Watch this"

Naomi started to twerk, making her ass clap at the same time. She slide on and off, with ease, never missing it. She bent over, twerking in his face. He ate her out.

Naomi: "Does black pussy taste better than Irish?"

Daniels: "Definitely, feels better on the cock too."

Naomi: "Yeah? Well why don't you cum in me?"

Daniels: "I got enough to go in you, on you, and to taste."

Naomi: "Promise? Prove it!"

She hoped back on his cock. He fondled her tits. She went on her knees and put her tits around his cock and bounced up and down. She hoped on, and Daniels came. She stopped, and squirmed around on his cock, Making him come more. He pulled out and let her suck it all up. She told him to put it all over. He throat fucked her until another load came out. He strung it all across her body. On her face and tit's. He turned her rounds, and dumped another load in her, then came on her ass. He fell back and was obviously tired.

Naomi: "Damn your so much better than Jey. He don't last 5 minutes."

Naomi kissed him goodnight.

Naomi: "Cum to me whenever you want."

She wiped the cum off her face and ate it. She got dressed and left. Daniels walked to the hotel, and went to his room. He looked at his phone, and wondered if he should call Carmella. Did she want him, or a good time?

Decision Time:
I'm at a crossroads. I am going to to out with someone else. However, I dont know who. Vote on the following choices.

1.Leaving WWE and getting with people in the Indies.
2. Carmella
3. Charolette
4. Other(Choose someone)

It is currently 11:00 pm EST. I want to write the next chapter tomorrow morning, so the faster you vote, the better!