Hangover

Daniels woke up, Becky laid across his chest, sound asleep.

Daniels: "Ugh...what happened?"

He checked his phone, he saw the notifications light was flashing. It said 3 messages. He logged on and saw they were from Finn, Vince, even Alexa. He opened them up.

Finn: Where you at mate? Also, next time you see Becky, tell her I need my pen back.

Vince: Hey, kid. Listen, we want you to hold on to the IC championship, but you need to use Akam and Rezar to establish you guys as a threat.

Alexa: Hey...I just wanted to apologize for the scene the other night. I should have asked you about it. Now were on different brands, so it doesnt matter, but I want to be friends. Just that.

Daniels sighed. "Still doesn't answer what I did later night." Becky started to squirm the opened her eyes, and was blindes by light.
Daniels: "Morning, beautiful, you should keep that look."
Becky: "Last night was fun. I'd keep this look anytime."
Daniels: "I can't even remember last night."
Becky: "Oi, that's a shame, it was a hoot."
Daniels: "Well, why don't you show me?"
Becky: "I will later. Right now though, we gotta go to the arena."

Daniels drove himself and Becky to the arena for the live event. When they walked in Vince stopped them.

Vince: "We use live events to test the waters with superstars and the WWE universe. We want to see how they would react to you two being an on-screen couple. The chemistry is undeniable. Would you be willing to try it?"
Becky: "Sure, I'll go out there with him and be affectionate."
Vince: "Great, well give you guys,and the AOP a new attire for your stable."
Daniels: "Sounds great boss."

They walked away hand in hand. Thinking about their stable.

Becky: "Whats this stable called?"
Daniels: "They thought about many names but haven't decided. Some names they thought about was..."

I need a vote. What should the stable be called. I had a few ideas such as:
Reapers Henchman
Reaper Club
Reapers Horsemen

Vote on those, or if you have any good ideas for the Reapers stable, give a name. I will have it by the next chapter, which I want to release tomorrow, so vote quick!