#1 Contenders Tournament

It is the next week on RAW. Daniels walks into the arena and is stopped by none other than Vince McMahon. "Listen kid, I like your heart and determination. I'm giving you a shot at the Intercontinental Championship. Elimination Chamber is in 3 weeks, and you will be in a tournament for the last spot in the chamber." Daniels was in awe. "Th-thank you sir. Its an honor, I wont let you down." Vince started to walk away, "You better get a move on, Kurt is announcing the tournament next." Daniels ran.

Kurt makes his way to the ring. "Ladies and gentleman, as you know, the Elimination Chamber is upon us. We have 5 of WWE's finest in the match for the Intercontinental Championship. Notice I said 5. Tonight will start a tournament for the last spot in the Elimination Chamber. Two of those matches tonight, two next week, and then a fatal four way match on the Raw before Elimination Chamber! Here are the matches..."
Kurt points to the titantron showing the bracket for the tournament. The matches are:
Gregory "Reaper" Daniels v. Bray Wyatt
Apollo Crews v. "Broken" Matt Hardy
Seth Rollins v. Dean Ambrose
Curt Hawkins v. Elias

"The winner of the fatal four way will join...The Miz...Roman Reigns...Finn Balor...Braun Strowman...and Kevin Owens." The crowd cheers. "Oh, I forgot to mention, Gregory Daniels versus Bray Wyatt happens....NOW!"

Daniels makes his way to the ring, only to have his entrance cut short by Bray Wyatt. They brawl outside the ring, using chairs, tables, kendo sticks until Bray Wyatt rolls Daniels into the ring. The ref finally rings the bell. Bray Wyatt calls for the Sister Abigail, but Daniels reverses it into a Last Chancery, honoring Austin Aries. Bray Wyatt powers out. Punch after punch,   both men are exausted. Finally Bray goes for the Sister Abigail once more, and hit it. He covers him for the win.
1...2...KICKOUT
Daniels hits a moonsault from the springboard. He hits him with an X-Plex in the middle of the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and hits him with his very own, "Reaper's Call" with the cover, for the win.

When he gets backstage he is surrounded by the WWE locker room,  congratulating him. He makes a quick stop at Alexa's locker room, but the is not there. When he goes to catering, he finds her sitting at the table in the back. He goes to sit next to her, but she wont even acknowledge him. She storms off to her locker room, with Daniels following suit. She opens the door, and is left speechless with what she saw. She goes to the boutique of flowers and reads the note. She turns around to face Daniels. "Boutique? Thats classy for a guy that will fuck anything that moves." He nods, knowing he deserved that. "Look, can we talk about this? I want to clear the air, I even talked to Sasha it was a one time thing, not going to happen again. I even deleted her number off my phone." He throws her his phone. "Go ahead, check. The password is 11299 my brothers birthday." She looks, and it is deleted. "Yeah we can talk, that's it. Be at my hotel room after my match. Just know, your sleeping on the couch."

Note: This one was kinda short, things are just picking up. Updating soon!