"I couldn't help myself"

The next morning, Becky was up first. She saw Daniels next to her and tried to wake him up, but to no avail. She smiled. She went under the covers and put her lips around his still hard cock. He woke up immediately.

Daniels: "Im not mad, keep going."

She looked up at him and her eyes told a story. She got up.

Becky: "Sorry, had to wake you up."

Daniels: "Wait, your not going to finish? You cant leave me with blue balls."

Becky: "Oh yeah? Watch me."

She walked away to take a shower. Daniels followed her, and inserted himself in her mid shower. 30 minutes later, he finally came, though not much, he was drained from the night before. They took a shower, and went to breakfast. However, they went separately so that Becky could get ready.

She came down to see Daniels sitting with his friends Aj, and Sami. She decided to let him be and she went to sit with Charolette and Naomi. Everyones eyes turned to her. She sat down.

Charolette: "So are you going to tell us, or are we going to guess?"

Becky: "What do you mean?"

Charolette: "Last night, everyone heard you moan, 'DADDY, DADDY'. We want to know who u were fucking so hard."

Becky: "If you must know, it was Greg."

Naomi: "Oh my goodness girl. How long did he last? Was he good? Omg, so many questions!"

Becky: "One, your married. Two, he lasted a hour in the elevator. Three, I'm sore, so I would call that good. And fourth, yes his dick was big."

Naomi: "Girl, you knew what I was gonna ask!"

Charolette: "I thought after Finn you were done with wrestlers."

Becky: "I couldn't help myself, he's so cute, plus I really like him!"

Charolette: "Dont let him hurt you Becks."

Becky: "Hes not like that, he's a good guy."

Charolette: "You said the same thing about Finn, then he hit you and released your nude photos."

Becky: "I know...its just...he's not like that."

Becky went to Daniels, and sat on his lap. She kissed him, and whispered in his ear that she was ready to leave. They left, and since it was their day off, they went to local attractions in Tampa. They had a fufun free day, and the next day, they drove to the next city.

Short chapter I know, but it was necessary, and I don't know why. I didn't want to do all 7 days a week, so my next chapter will take place on the night before Smackdown Live. Be on the lookout! I am planning to write it during school tomorrow.