Speechless

Daniels: "I don't know what to say..."

Carmella: "Then don't say anything right now. But we need to talk sooner or later."

Daniels: "Now, let's talk now."

They went to the front desk, telling the lady that they wanted the first wine. They left. Daniels drove. They talked.

Daniels: "So its mine?"

Carmella: "I took the test this morning. Your the only person I've been with since Cass, which was 6 months ago. So yeah, it was you."

Daniels: "Well what about wrestling? Not for me, either. You?"

Carmella: "Well we need to discuss this. We're young. Can we even raise a child?"

Daniels: "Carmella, I love you. I will always love you. If you are talking about abortion, stop. Im sorry. Im normally with you on anything, but abortion is a hard no."

Carmella: "I know. Im happy, and scared."

Daniels: "Me too."

The next few months were them being scared, and worrying about the future...

The Wedding

Daniels, Aj, and Braun were all in Georgia for the Bachelor party.

Aj: "As a married man, let me tell you. Enjoy tonight. Go all out. Nobody has to know what happens."

Braun: "Yeah and hook me up dude."

They laughed and drank beers in their hotel room. A stripper entered the room.

Stripper: "Whose the Groom?"

They pointed at him. She gave him a free lap dance, and took him into the other room. She sucked his dick.

Stripper: "Lets get back out there. Your friend is looking pretty meaty, if you catch my drift."

She went out and grabbed Braun. Everyone in the hotel could hear...

"BRRAAAUUUNNN"

They laughed. Braun came out a hour later, and the stripper came out in a bathrobe.

Aj: "Was that you or her that yelled 'Braun!'?"

They laughed. About an hour later, they were at the casino. Nobody won't anything because they were stuck at the bar. Aj was talking about marriage and how Daniels would like it. Then he started talking about kids.

Daniels: "Funny actually, Carmella is pregnant."

They looked at him and laughed, thinking he was joking.

Aj: "Wait seriously?"

Daniels proceeded to explain. That night was the longest night of their life.

The next day, Daniels woke up in the hotel room. He looked up to see Braun with the stripper on the couch. He chuckled. Aj was up and was ready for the day. He gave Daniels a nod, and he sat down.

Aj: "Big man, you ready?"

Daniels: "I don't even know anymore. I love Carmella, but I'm nervous."

Aj: "Don't be, she loves you."

They ate breakfast, and got on their suits. A few hours later, the wedding had started. Daniels waited at the alter, and Carmella walked down with her dad. She walked down there. She was stuned, as was Daniels. She couldn't believe how sexy he looked in a suit. The same could be said for her, she was rocking the wedding dress.

Priest: "Does anyone here have any reason these two should not be wed?"

Becky: "ME!"

She walked down the aisle.

Becky: "They can't get married....they cant because I haven't apologized. I'm sorry Greg, and Carmella. We used to be so cool, and I ruined it all. I want to tell you, I wish things could be cool between us, all of us."

Daniels: "OK. Thanks Becky. All we wanted was an apology."

She sat down. The priest wed them, and then came the party. They saw Becky walking away. They told her she was welcome, and all was forgiven. That night, was even longer than the night before. Daniels and Carmella couldn't have sex, but they had something better...marriage. They didnt care about wedding sex, but instead decided to renew their vows once the child was born.

7 Months Later.

Carmella had stayed off since she found out she was pregnant. Daniels on the other hand had worked part time. He had an amazing match with Aj and won the WWE title. He held onto it for the 7 months, and knew that Carmella would need him, so he planned  to drop the title to Kevin Owens.

(Present day)

He dropped the title to Owens at the Elimination Chamber. He flew home to Carmella. The next day, Carmella's water broke. Daniels rushed her to the hospital. Nine hours later, she gave birth.

Nurse: "Heres your baby."

Carmella held her close.

Nurse: "We need a name though. We can give you time if you-"

Carmella: "Katherine. Thats her name."

Thats the end of this chapter, and book. Dont worry, I will write extra chapters every once in a while. I also have the Ember Moon book coming out soon. Stay tuned!