Wrestlemania

Carmella tugged his arm trying to wake Daniels up. She had been rooming with him while on the road. But that was it. No sex. Just sleeping. Part of this was because they were exausted every night, but mostly because they have more than just sex in their relationship. Even though they enjoyed it, the thought of each other ran through their mind. However, neither of them acted on it. She kept pulling on his arm, and finally he awoke.

Daniels: "Whats going on? Are we dying."

Carmella laughed.

Carmela: "No, its 10:30 and I wanted to wake you up."

Daniels: "Now why would you do that?"

Carmella: "Because it is Wrestlemania weekend, and I love you, so I want you to keep your job and do what Vince wants you to do."

Daniels: "Make Roman look strong? I can't do that."

Carmella: "Just get uppppp...Come on."

She pulled at his arm. He finally got up. She stood up. He noticed how damn good she looked.

Daniels: "You look amazing."

Carmella: "Im only in booty shorts and a bra. If I look good, let me wear it to autograph signings."

Daniels: "Now, I didnt say all that. I think that ones my eyes only, ya know?"

Carmella: "Then come over here and kiss me!"

Daniels went over and kissed her. He grabbed her ass, and she lifted her leg up. They were in a full on make out session. Carmella pulled away.

Carmella: "Not now..."

Daniels: "Why?"

Carmella: "Well for starters, its been so long, you'll make me scream so loud that the hotel will shake. Second, we got a place to be."

Daniels: "Okay, okay. I just want you to know that I love you."

Carmella: "If you keep that up, I might have to get my old cheerleader uniform for you."

They got dressed, and they drove to the arena. Everyone in town got in for free. They had tours, autograph signings, and even a place to get in the ring and run the ropes. Not to mention the panel of superstars. They walked in and went to the autograph table. Minutes later, they had a line of fans, they brought them up, and they wore the "Reapers Horsemen" beanies. A fan came up and got Daniels autograph.

Fan: "Oh my god. Thank you so much! Can, uh, can I get a picture?"

Daniels: "Of course."

They stood behind the fan, and pretended to hit each other.

Fan: "Thanks so much!"

After about an hour, they went to a Superstar Panel. It features the whole team of Reapers Horsemen along with  Broken Matt Hardy.

Fan: "This is a question for Reaper and Matt Hardy. "If you were offered a place in the Reapers Horsemen, would you take it? Also, Reaper, would you consider Matt Hardy?"

Matt: "Oooooh. I like that question very much so, yeasssss. To answer it, if my mortal VESSEL everhad the opportunity to work with the WONDURFUL horsemen of the Reaper, I would have to JUSTIFY my reasoning. I would call upon the 7 dieties and ask for their guidance."

Daniels: "Well, yeah of course I would consider it. I mean, Matt Hardy is a veteran in Wrestling. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to have eyes in the sky. His drone-"

Matt cuts off Daniels.

Matt: "You must refer to him as VANGAURD 1"

Daniels: "Vangaurd 1, would prove a helpful servant in, as he would call it, THE GREAT WAR."