Settling in

NASH POV-

"Wait really!, yea, yea well be there. all right man bye" I said hanging up the phone.

"Dude who was that?" cameron asked.

"It was sam, from O2L. he wants us to go on a 2 month tour with him and some others. wanna go?"

"Well duh! I love meeting fans! When is it?"

"Tomorrow, well were leaving today at 2 for the plane ride there then we settle at the hotel and yea you know the rest"

"We have to start packing! it 12!"

We started to pack. I love traveling but I hate packing.
We got on the plane and I saw the O2L guys up a couple seats. I also saw a girl next to connor. She had brown hair. she had a dark purple I think it was a crop top? and black leggings. I looked in the isle and saw she had combat boots on. I looked back up and she was kissing connor. wow, must be together.

After the long flight we got a into the limo. I still didn't see who that girl was but she looked familiar. Now that I can see her head she had curly hair to. From what I see she looks hot.

"Hey man long time no talk!" sam said shaking my hand and giving me a bro hug.

"Hey! and yea. What have you been yup to?" I asked.

"Uh nothing really, just making YouTube videos the usual" he said shrugging. I chuckled a bit.

We had small talk until i had to ask who that girl was! she was hot!

"Hey sam?" I asked

"Yea?" he said with a worried look.

"Who's that girl?"

"Dude you don't know?"

"Know what?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh my, nash that's your sister!"

What! no way! that can't be-

"Hannah!" I said. he just nodded. wow she looks way different.

I looked over and I didn't notice but Taylor and carter are here. sam must have invited them to.

HANNAHS POV-

The plane ride was so boring! but now were on the limo. I saw nash and cameron. Thy still haven't talked to me. I also saw Taylor and carter. great my ex! and the guy that liked me.

"You ok baby?" connor asked with a worried face.

"Yea,im fine" I said with a small smile. I kissed his cheek and leaned on him. He kissed my head. Yea I'm not the nicest but I am when I'm around connor. We finally arrived at the hotel and it was so nice! But there were fans crowding the hotel. I got out first because I was by the door and security was trying to hold back the fans but it wasn't really working. nice try there mall cop.

I toke some pictures and signed something's. "can you and connor kiss for the picture? please!" a girl asked. I found connor and pulled him over. "this girl wants us to kiss for the camera" I said. he smiled.

He grabbed my waist and bent me down and kissed me. I wrapped one of my arms around his biceps and one on the back of his neck. He did one of those fancy dance moves and bent me down. ( I tryed to Describe it the best I could) he pulled me away and pulled me back up. I smiled and looked at the girl. "great! I ship it so much!!" she squealed. I smiled and we walked into the hotel. we checked in and I started to walk up the stairs. I hate elevators. I was alone with my bags when someone called my name. I got to the top and turned around. Nash? and cameron?

What do they want.

"Hey lil sis I missed you" nash said and tried to hug me but I pushed him back.

"What? did I do something?" he asked again. I looked at cameron and shook my head.

"You guys don't talk to me for two months and now you want to talk? how do you think that makes me feel?" I asked. they stayed silent. "I never wanted to be a youtuber, but now I'm glad to be! my life was all screwed up but they have made it Better." l said talking about my friends/ youtubers. I walked away. I went to my room and connor was In there putting his clothes away. I smiled. we have our own room this time. I put my clothes away. I put on pjs and went to bed. I felt arms rap around me. connor. I shifted so I was facing him. I kissed his nose and he laughed a bit.

"Goodnight beautiful" he said and kissed my forehead. And with that I went to sleep.

(( I did nashes POV! Wow a change huh? do you guys like my sequel so far? I know I do! love you guys so much!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Love ya!

- Hannah - 💖