The return of a special someone....

HANNAHS POV-

"WERE GETTING MARRIED!" I yelled. after a moment of silence the crowd screamed yelled and cheered. I'm glad there happy.I laughed and walked off of the stage.

After the show i went back to the hotel while every one went to dinner, I was super tired. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. I went over to the bed and sat down, plugged in my phone and went on twitter.

Nothing

Nothing

And more, nothing

Of course.

@hannahgrier: had a great show tonight! now time for some sleep! 😴😴

After that I put my phone down and toke off my shirt and shorts. I only had my undergarments on. I went to the bathroom and took out my hair tie. I got out a wipe to wipe off my make up but I dropped it. "nice going stupid" I mumbled to my self. I bent down and looked back up In the mirror and saw...

CONNORS POV-

Hannah said she was tired so I let her go back. We all went out to in and out burger and sat down. The guys talk about guy stuff and the girls talked about girl stuff.

I have to say Emma and Ashley are smokin hot! "Hey you guys hear about the rest of the magcon faint coming back and Visiting?" carter said, as I toke a bite of my bigger with the one hand I had. gosh, having a cast sucks!

"Really dude? I haven't heard from them in forever!" nash said, as I swallowed my food. "yes" carter and Taylor said at the same time. I smiled, I finally get to meet all of them!

HANNAHS POV-

"Fuck so sexy" he said. I was about to scream when he covered my mouth. I put my hands on his trying to pull it off of my mouth. "don't try anything stupid hannah, I don't wanna hurt you" I started to cry. next thing I did was bite his hand. He let go and I ran a slammed the bathroom door shut. I ran into the closet and hid behind clothes.

"Oh babe you shouldn't have done that, know your going to get it" he said. I tried to keep my sobs quite but he heard me. "I found you" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me out. He pushes me on the bed and I back away until I hit the headboard. "please Luke d-don't hurt m-me." I begged. He shook his head and climbed over to me. He put his hand on my cheek I flinched "no can do babe you hurt me so I'm going to hurt you" he smirked.

My cheek stung, he just slapped me. "ahh! p-please stop Luke!!" I sobbed, holding my cheek. He ignored me and pulled me down so I was laying down. He started to kiss my neck I tried to push him off but he slapped me again and pined my arms above my head. i just say there useless. He took my bra off and started to suck on them.

"Stop Stop STOP!!!" I screamed but he just slapped me again. I tried to kick him but he has much more weight on me.

"SUPR-" someone yelled. I looked at the door and saw shawn. "SHAWN HELP!!" I screamed. His facial ex prisons changed and he looked angry. Luke got off of me and walked over to shawn but was to late shawn started to throw punches. Aaron ran into the room and saw me and picked my up. "No! what about shawn!!" I yelled while still sobbing. "he will be ok" Aaron breathed out while running into a room. In the room was jack, jack and another guy. "GET HANNAH A SHIRT OR SOMETHING AND SOMEONE GO HELP SHAWN!!" Aaron yelled. Jack and jack ran out of the room and the other guy came back with a big shirt. Aaron put it on me and I held on to him, I needed someone like him right know. "hannah are you ok?" he asked. I ignored him. "hannah please answer me" I ignored him again.

"Hannah I'm a paramedic I need to know if your ok" I shook my head. "where are you hurt?" I pointed to my while body. "I almost got raped! he slapped me and touched m-" I couldn't finish I didn't want to. "hannah I need you to calm down and come with me" I shook me head and hung on to Aaron even more. My arms tightly wrapped around his neck and my legs around his torso. I cried into his shoulder. "hannah do you want me to take you?" Aaron asked. I nodded. He carried me outside.

"Hannah!!" I heard someone yell. I looked over and saw Connor. no! no! no! He was about to reach out to me when I screamed. "don't touch me!" I screamed. I put my head back into his shoulder but looked back out and saw Connor getting teary eye. why did I just do that?

"Hannah, that's connor! why did you just scream at him?" Aaron asked quietly. "I don't wanna see him right now" I said loudly. Connor nodded his head "I understand" he whispered. He turned around and walked away. I started to cry even more. I went In the paramedics and they checked me out.

Aaron walked me back to the hotel I saw police men walking Luke out in handcuffs. I smiled and grabbed Aaron's hand.

((Ok guys! I updated!! finally I know! I just want you guys to know I love it and I'm so so so sorry that I didn't update when I should have just I have other things then write to do.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Love ya!!

- Hannah - 💖