First

HANNAHS POV-

After Connor got back we went to a coffee cafe. I was sitting there looking at my coffee that was in my hand.

"Hannah are you ok?" Connor asked.

"What? yea I'm fine" I said and faked smiled at him.

"Hannah what's wrong?" he asked and grabbed my hand. I pulled away he looked at my with a worried look.

"Connor I'm fine I promise"

"Your not acting like the tough girl I feel in love with" ouch that stung.

"So if I change you won't love me?" I was trying to act like I was changing.

"I will hannah it will just be weird getting used to it"

"Connor I'm not going to change I'm just a little confused"

"about?" he asked raising an eyebrow

"Nothing just let it go"

"But hannah-"

"Connor let it go!" I said with a straight face. he nodded we got done and headed back. it was now 11 pm. We walked in and music was blasting lights flashing and people every were.

"Hey! I decided to have a little party for you guys!" the owner of the house said. we nodded and walked in. "I'm going to go talk to the guys" Connor said and kissed my cheek. I smiled. I walked up to my room. gladly no one was in there. I closed the door and someone pushed me against the door hard.

It was Luke, he locked the door behind me and smirked. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back. He stubbled back a little but quickly recovered and grabbed my before I could open the door. He grabbed sleeve because I still had on the Hoddie even though it's almost 90 out right now. He pushed me against himself. I tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong. "Luke please don't hurt me you already did" I said

"Oh babe I didn't hurt you, you hurt yourself."

"I'm not your babe! I'm taken"

"Yea by me" he said. He started to kiss my neck, I felt a pain I winced and pushed him off. I ran to the bathroom and checked my neck. He bit me! it's bleeding! "you fucking bit me! I'm not a dog!" I said as he walked in. He smirked "that's just showing people your mine." he said and closed the door , I heard a click he locked it.

He walked closer to me. "babe you'll want me sooner or later."

"I only have two more days left in the house and in free."I said and smirked. "you think your so smart I can come get you anytime I want" he said. He unlocked the door and walked out I heard the door open and close. I looked at my neck. I touched it but it hurt. Shit he really got me. I covered it up with my hair,and walked back down stairs. There were less people then before. People were making out and everything! Wow!

I walked over to the table and some random guy gave me a cup. It smelt of beer. eww! I don't drink! I put the cup down and walked over to JC.

"Hey" I said he turned around and out his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey what's wrong?" he asked I could tell he has been drinking but not a lot.

"Boys are jerks" is all I said

"Yea we are. wait did Connor do something?" he asked and stepped in front of me and out his hands on my wrist. I pulled away because it hurt.

"Um... no someone else." I said I hugged him tight. I let go and smiled He smiled back. I walked off to find connor. I walked down the long hallway with sweaty teenagers. I went to the back yard and saw Connor talking to some girls. I walked over and hugged him from behind. He turned around and smiled.

"As I was saying thanks for the offer Rylee but I have a girlfriend and I love her." he said and kissed me. I think he was trying to get the girl to leave because he kept kissing me it lead to a full make out session. He gently pushed me on to the tree and kiss my jaw line then down to my neck but luckily it was on the other side of the bite. His hands were on my hips going up and down.
I don't think he was drunk. I didn't smell any beer or anything. did he really wanna? no way.

I put my hands around his neck and played with his hair. He gave me a throaty groan and that really sent me over the edge. "Conner" I moaned as he sucked on my neck. I felt him smile. He lifted his head off my neck and kissed me once more.

"Let's go some where more privet hannah" Connor said. I smiled and dragged him up to my room. As we went up there we pasted Luke. He looked pissed but I just smiled at him.

I opened the door and locked it behind us. *****(( gets dirty so if you don't want to read it skip to next chapter)) *****

I bit my lip and Connor kissed me again. His tough traces on the bottom of my lip and I let him in. We explored each other mouths but I wanted more, I needed him now!

"Connor I need you" I said

"Eager huh?" he joked.

I smiled and pushed him on the bed. I kissed him but I undid his shirt and pulled it off of him. I traces him abs with my fingers. Conner flipped us over so he was on top now. I giggled a little. He toke off my shirt and my pants. I covered my body with my hands but Connor took them away.

"Babe don't cover up your beautiful in every way." He said and kissed my stomach. I smiled and he took off his pants. "hannah are you sure you want to do this?" He asked I nodded. He took off my bra and sucked on one boob and massaged the other.

"Mmmm" I moaned. He let go and kissed me. I smiled, I'm happy that I'm about to do it with Connor, my first. I'm happy it's with him. my love of my life. He pulled off my panties slowly teasing me. "Connor" I said laughing. He smiled and through them on the floor. He bent down and ate me out. He put a finger in, then two, then three. It felt so good.

"Oh my gosh Connor" I screamed a little and grabbed the sheets arched my back. then it stopped. I looked and saw Connor going to his pants and grabbing something. it was a square package. He opened it and put it on his penis. He put it at the entrance of my clit.

"Are you sure hannah?" he asked.

"Yes" I said

"It's going to hurt at first but it will get better I promise" he said and kissed me once more.

He thrusted in and I did hurt at first. I gasped "do you want me to stop?!?" Connor asked pulling out. "no keep going" I said. he nodded and went back in. He thrusted in and out for me to get used to it. "Connor faster!" I said. He quickened.

"Hannah I'm about to cum" he said in the crook of my neck while still thrusting. "me to" I moaned back. We both reached our highs and He laid next to me.

We were both breathing heavy. "thank you Connor for being my first, well my real first." I said. he stroked my hair. He kissed my forehead "get some sleep princess we have a big day tomorrow plus your going to be sore." he said. I nodded. I slowly feel asleep.

(( that got intense! it was so awkward writing that! any way I hoped it! I know I did. 😘😏😏

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Love ya!

- Hannah - 💖