The announcement

HANNAHS POV- (OMG I have missed this so much!)

"Ok guys! I hope you liked my video and I will see you next Monday! love you!" I said as I kissed my hand and covered the camera.

Oh and if your wondering I was just filming a video. This week andrea, Jen and I did a prank week. So I went up to random people and smacked them. Yea, sure I got in trouble but I really didn't care that much.

I turned off my camera and started to edit. After about 30 minutes of editing i uploaded my video and tweeted.

@hannahgrier: my video is up! here's the link- ********************* and it's called 'pranking in public' go like and subscribe! love ya!

I closed my laptop and put it back on the shelf. ugh! time to get on some better clothes. I was wearing pink and blue right now and I hate pink so much! I hate bright colors now, like I said I'm not the same old girl.

I got up and changed into a grey blouse, black skinny jeans and a black knitted bennie. Now that's more like it. I sat down on my desk and went on tumblr. I felt a tap in my shoulder and I turned around groaning until I saw who is was.

"Connor!" I yelled. I jumped into his arms and kiss him. He spun me around while I laughed. "hey princess" he said and kissed my nose. "you now I hate when you call me that" I said and sat on my bed with my arms crossed. "ok then how about" he paused and sat next to me. "sweetheart?" he asked

"How about babe or baby?"i asked looking at him. "hmm, ok fine we will stick to the basics" he said. I hugged him and got on his lap. I started to kiss his neck. "mhmm Hannah" he said.

I laughed into his neck "your so innocent connor." I said and got up. I walked out of my room and to the living room. I'm innocent to, people think I have done it before when I really haven't. well kinda if you remember my past then you will get what I mean. That day still haunts me, I told connor about my past so he is careful about everything he dose. I love how much he cares. "You teased me" connor whined following me. "I'm sorry" I said hugging him. "it's ok"

We walked downstairs and the while gang was here! and by that I ment O2L and Andrea, Jen and I. "Were going to Taco Bell wanna come?" Jen asked.
"Oh my gosh! yas! I haven't been there In forever" I said and they laughed a little and we got our penny Bords and road to taco bell. We all ate, laughed and joked around. It was so much fun. We always did This. Hung out and laughed, even if it was just andrea,jen and I. I honestly love my life now. We wen to the park and we were all laying in the grass. "hey guys I have an announcement" Sam said still laying down. "ok so we have been invited to digy fest,(idk how to spell it!) and O2L has allowed to bring 8 more people with us. so we invited you three and some old viners!" he said getting up and telling us. "Really! that's great I can't wait! when is it?" andrea asked getting out of loans grip. "it's actually tomorrow." he said scratching the back of his neck. "what!" us three yelled in unison. "then we have to hurry and pack!" I said.

"Bye love you babe" I said kissing connor and living. andrea said bye to kian and Jen said bye to all on them. We penny borded home and packed. I spent 3 hours packing because the tour is 2 months long. (idk!) After that I went on twitter followed some fans and went to bed.

I wonder who's going to be there?

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

(( ok guys! hoped you loved the second chapter to the sequel to cameron dallas little sister. still confused? go read it!
I love ya! and I won't be updating a lt this week because I have volleyball camp. sorry! but at least I'm writing this sequel.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Love ya!

- Hannah -💖