birthday hasss

HANNAHS POV-

Hayes birthday is today or as me and Nash like to call him Hasss.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to my suit case, i put on a white lace dress that goes down to my mid thigh, it has short sleeves and the back is wide open. Its tight on the top and flowey at the bottom. Its all lace and its really pretty. I walked over to the night stand and put on my silver necklace that has my name on it, and a couple braclets. I picked up my diary that was also on it. Something gold was hanging out, i opened it and saw the necklace that Taylor gave me. I untapped it and put it in my hand bag, that was also white. I grabbed my phone to and put it in there also. "Hannah you ready?" jen asked, i nodded and smiled. WE all had dresses on BUT Jen she hates dresses! so she had on nice jeans and a nice shirt. Simple Jen, Amdrea had the same thing on as me but she had ona black on. We both had our hair curled and jen well straight. I slipped on my white flats, And we headed out. We walked outside and crossed the street.

We showed the guy our invite and walked in, i saw Connor and i ran over to him, and jumped on his back. He screamed and i fell to the ground. I started to laugh my butt off. "that was not funny hannah!" he said

"who else heard his scream? hahaha it was like a five year old girl" i said still laughing. He jsut stared at me. I stopped laughing and got up. "Im sorry connor" i said and hugged him. He didnt hugg back at firstbut he finally hugged back. He smelled so good! You know that sent that just wants you to tackle the guy and make-out with them, well thats connor.

I let go of the hug and he smiled, " you look great" he said

"thanks you dont look to bad yourself" i said "hey do you know where Taylor is?" i added. He gave me a confused look. "uh.. why?" he asked "i need to tell him something, just tell me where he is" i said. He smiled, why is he smiling?!?! "theres the hannah i know and i think hes at the bar" he said and kissed my cheek i laughed and went to the bar.

"dude just give me a drink i wont tell anyone!" i saw hayes talking to the bar tender and Taylor beside him. I rolled my eyes, I ran over and jumped over the counter and was inside the bar. I looked and saw hayes and taylors faces they were pricless. I laughed and looked over at connor i gave him 'the look' he nodded. 'the look' is what me and connor made up, so i could get a drink when im under aged, i would hop the counter and give him the look and well youll see.

I grabbed the guys shirt and he was really cute so i dont mind, anyway i grabbed his shirt and kissed him. He kissed back and put his hands on my lower backand pulled me closer. It was going to far so i pulled away. He smiled i gave him one more peck on the lips, i hopped back over and said "now get this boy and i a drink im thirsty!" i said and he smiled and got 2 beers for me and hayes. "thanks sis" hayes said and kiss my cheek "yup! and happy birthday" i said he laughed and walked away. I looked over at Taylor he was smiling "what?" i asked He just shook his head.

"oh! i have to show you something!" i said and got the hand bag. I opened it and got out the necklace. I untagled it and set it down. He smiled big and chuckled a little. I smiled at the memory. 

"you kept this?" he asked and looked me straight in the eyes, i smiled

"why wouldnt i? you were my first love" i said and i truly ment it! I had other boyfriends before him but i wasent in love with them like i was with Taylor.I trully miss all the fun times we had.

"you were mine to, i miss it but we both moved on" he said. I have but he did?

"you did?" i asked

"yea i have a girlfriend and i know what your thinking 'i had one when i tried to kiss you?' no i didnt we just got together like 4 days ago but shes sweet and pretty" he said

"whats her name? i asked "its ashely" he siad. "nice i smiled"

"well im going to go ok? find a girl to chram even though your taken" i said and winked "oh and i want you to keep the neclace uncase you wanna give it to ashely" i said and smiled, and walked away.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Its been 2 hours since the party started and im sweating like crazy! and a little buzzed from all the drinks, i had about 7 shots. i know a lot! but i cant help it! I was dancing with hayes because of the sister brother dance, so im dancing with a fully sober hayes well he had a little to drink but i didnt let him have a lot.
after the dance i went to connor. "babe you are way to drunk!" he said

"am not!" i slurred i giggle a little to. Cameron walked up to us and looked really weird. "you have like two faces right now!" i said and luaghed

CONNORS PV-

Hannah is so drunk right now! Cameron walked over  "you have like two faces right now!" she said and laughed. Oh gosh....

"whats wrong with her?" he asked

"shes drunk" i said "am not!" she yelled. Cameron shook his head "may i take her please?" he asked i nodded and he toke her away and out the door. ugh whats going to happen?

CAMERONS POV-

I am going to take her back to the hotel and sobber her up a little, hannah used to get like this all the the time in high school, thats why i stopped drinking so i could take care of her and our parents wouldnt notice. And yea shes not my real sister but i still act like she is. We started to walk when hannah slured out "Your hot"

"what?" i asked and stopped walking we were int the middle of the parking lot.

"i said your hot" she said. i stood there confused, was it the drinks talking? yea it had to be. But the next thing i know shes leaning in. SHIT! Her lips touched mine and they were really soft. i kissed back, wait!?!? who cares?

I put my hands on her back and pulled her closer. She wrapped he arms around my neck. Nex thing i know where in my bed making out. I always thought hannah was hot but we were brother and sister but know were not. We made out and she pulled away. We both were catching our breath, "that was great" she breathed out. "yea" i said "you better go abck to your room" i said

. She nodded and went to her room.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED???

(( ok guys! what do you think about this chapter?!?!?! tease ya didnt i, love ya thought!

and CAMERON FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!!!!!! He saw my tweet and rt me and i said "@camerondallas snapchats make me laugh so hard" and he rt it and followed me!! i now have over 600 followers and like 5 new friends!! i was freaking out!!

anyway enough of that, im going to be starting my new book soon and its..." drum roll please?' ............................................... Matt being a stepbrother!!! i had alot of MY friends tell me and you guys and matt stepbrother won. so yup!

vote

comment

share

follow

love ya!

- Hannah - <3