things dont go as planned

My new book is up! " the stepbrother (Matthew espinosa)" or go to my profile! any way back to the story!!

CAMERONS POV-

I woke up and remembered what happened with hannah last night. Gosh that was to big of a mistake. I got a shower and got dressed and ready for the meet and greet. I walked out and went down to the lobby for breakfast I grabbed a muffin and sat down. Hannah came down and saw me and looked away and grabbed an apple and sat in front of me.

What is she doing? does she not remeber? she caught me staring and she stared back. "ok what's wrong?" she asked. Maybe she doesnt remeber. 'Do you remeber?...." i trialed off. She signed "i do remember cameron just, it was a big mistake so please just dont tell connor, or anyone. just put it behind us. okay?"

"okay" i said. After eating we went to the limo and went to the venue. So many people, girls even boys to see the girls like hannah. I miss every thing, vines, fandom, family, videos, every thing that ever happened.

HANNAHS POV-

Last night was a blur, only thing i remeber is me and cameron. Gosh why did i do that i new it was wrong and so did he! He wanted to talk about it but i just said no. We got there and i looked over at cameron he looked sad. Why?

We were on our way to go back stage, i got out my back stage pass and put it around my neck. "hey do you know were my pass is?" Connor asked. Great here we go again! "Connor did you forget it again?" i winned. He gave me a weak smile. "here have mine ill go get yours" i said, taking mine off.

"no! ill go get mine you go up on stage and have fun!" he said. I smiled and hugged him goodbye. I ran back stage and on stage. "Whats up?!?!?!?!" i yelled. "So today we are going to have the meet and greet then we invite some of you that dont have VIP on stage!!" i said into the mic. I got off stage and went to my table with zoella. (couldnt think of a youtuber) "hey!" i said and hugged her. "long time no see" she said. gosh i love her accent, i want it so bad! "yea! i think last time i saw you was vidcon." i said.

We talked and then the meet and greet stared. "hi" i said and hugged a fan. She started to tear up. "oh dont cry, over me! save it for the boys!" i said and winked. That got a laugh out of her. I smiled.For the picture she asked if i could stick my tought out with a peace sign, A.K.A the Shawn mendes pose. I miss him to.

After a while of the meet and greet we waited to go up on stage. "hannah!" i heard someone yell. I turned and it was JC and Lia (JC's girlfriend) "oh hey guy!" i said and waved. They ran over to me "woah whats going on?" i asked. "It's Connor, he got into a car accented" Lia said.

Tears started to form. I shook my head, this can't be happening. "were is he now? Is he safe?" I asked. They looked at each other. "JC IS HE OK?" I yelled.
"He's in the hospital"he whispered. I pushed past them and got into a taxi, I told then to take me to the hospital and they did. I walked in and saw the rest of o2l there and cameron, nash, Hayes and Taylor and carter. "where is he?' i asked. No one answered. "I said WHERE IS HE?" i said yelling the last part. '' Hannah calm down" Nash said and walked over to me, he tried to hug me but i pushed him away "How can i calm down when my boyfriend has been in a car crash and he could die!?!?!" i yelled greeting my teeth. "Hannah!" nash said but i keep pushing him away. Cameron and carter help hold me down so i would stop. I slowly fell to the ground. I sat there just crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been and hour and i still cant see connor. Im still crying on the ground but hayes and cradling me. My head into his chest, and his arms around my small body. "hayes?' i asked He looked down "yes?'' he asked back. "what if connors not ok'' i said "hannah think positive." he said and kissed my forehead.

But what his not ok? What if he dosent make it? what will i do? he helped me though everything i cant lose him know. I love him, and he's my love of my life.......

(( ok sorry about not updating!! im so busy!!

ok i half to tell you guys something......... writing books are starting to feel like its my job to make you guys happy. I think im going to see how much you guys like the new book.

and are you guys liking this one? i feel like this book is getting horrile and horrible by time. I really hope you guys like the new book, probably not becasue im hating it.

vote

comment

share

follow

love ya!

- Hannah - <3