Selfish?

HANNAHS POV-

I have been up all night! I couldn't sleep, I threw up once and my head hurts like hell! It's currently 12:00pm Connor is at the fest and so are the others. I'm just sitting here on my laptop on tumblr and twitter. So I decided to tell my fans why I'm not there.

@hannahgrier: hey guys! 👋 the reason I'm not with you is because I am sick. I wish I was there and I'm so sorry if I disappointed some of you. but remember that I love you! Im posting a video today so be on the look out!😋

I tweeted it and closed my laptop. I got up and felt dizzy so I just shrugged it off and got my camera. I set it up and turned it on.

"Hey guys it's hannah here!" I said doing this 💁. I was wearing my pjs and my hair In and messy bun, ugh!

"So I sent out a #askhannah and I got a lot so here it goes!" I shut off the camera and sent out the tweet. I waited 5 minutes and then began. I turned back on the camera and looked at my phone.

"Ok first we have 'what is your favorite color?' well it's green! i know, I know weird for a girl right?, ok next is 'who was your first kiss?' oh! this ones a good one!

I'll just tell you guys the story I was at school well middle school I was in the 6th grade? yea the 6th grade and it was me and my boyfriend and our friends we chanting kiss kiss kiss! so we kissed and yea that's it"

"Mmmmm! can't find one!!" I screamed. "uhhhh, ok this one? 'what do you think of Taylor's answer in Connors video?'" I was shocked but I had to answer. "umm... well we did date so I really wasn't that shocked but I was. do you get what I'm saying?" I said like I was talking to someone.

I answered some more and then I was done. I shut off my camera and started to edit. I looked like a hot mess but who cares it's just going on the fucking internet?! I uploaded the video and told people on twitter that it was up. I laid in bed with nothing else to do. then there was a knock at the door. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it to see Taylor. whattttt???

"Uh hi?" I said.

"Hey"

"So why you here?" I asked trying not to be rude.

He chuckled a little. why is he laughing? it was a question not a freaking joke!

"We'll I'm here because Connor said you weren't feeling good and asked if I could check on you so here I am. may I came in?" he asked

"Uh oh yea sure" why am I nervous? I'm always a bitch to people but not taylor? what the hell?

We stood by the door just standing. Until he lifted up my chin with his finger and started to lean in. NO NO NO! I CANT DO THIS! NOT AGAIN!

"Taylor no." I said turning my head, and looking down.

He removed his hand and looked down. He put one hand on the door knob and on win his pocket. "look I'm so-" he tried saying but I cut him off.

"Taylor no! I know your trying to kiss me just like we did two years ago when I was dating Shawn. Look I get your interested but you know I have a boyfriend and he's one of your best friends." I said walking over to the bed siting down.

"You think I did that on purpose! hannah I did that because I'm still in love with you! not so I can get you to Break up with Connor! I'm not like that! I can't believe you would think that! wow I knew you changed but not this much. your so selfish!" he yelled waking out and slamming the door. am I selfish? I hope not that's a bad thing to have. but that's not the point, the point is that I just screwed up me and Taylor's friendship if we still had one. gosh I'm such an idiot!

I laid in bed the rest of the day. nothing to do. I went on Instagram, Twitter, tumblur, vine, Mobli, and other sites. I watched Netflix most of the time but other than that just nothing.

Connor came threw the door with a bag and a smile on his face. "hey" I said sitting up. "hey babes I missed you and so did the fans" he said walking over to me and handing. Me the bag.

"They were worried about you. they asked if you were on and they even made you some letters. I got you some food if your hungry and the letters are also in there." he said.

"Awe they missed me? wow. I will read them before I go to bed. and I'm not hungry right now. if I eat I will probably throw up!" I said laughing a little. He smiled and kissed my forehead. he walked into the bathroom. I heard the water start. he's taking a shower. I have an idea!

I got up and got a towel. I slowly opened the door. I took off my clothes and hopped in with him. He was facing the other way from me. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his neck. He flinched and turned around. His face was priceless. it slowly turned into a smile. I laughed and got the shampoo. I washed my hair. Connor got down so he got out. I washed my body and shaved. I turned off the shower and got out. I wrapped my towel around me and went to my dresser. I put on a tank and some plaid shorts. I dried my hair and got on my phone. nothing! I put it on the charger and went to bed. I hope I feel better. but all I could think about was what Taylor said.

I'm selfish?

*not edited*

(( what do you guys think is she? comment what you think!

Vote.

Comment

Share

Follow

- Hannah - 💖