Happy

HANNAHS POV-

I walked out of the bathroom and stood there. Connor and Andrea stood up. I looked down. "I'm not pregnant" I said and looked up and smiled. They smiled Connor came up to me and picked me up and spun me. "I'm so happy!" he said. I laughed, and he set me down. Andrea was smiling like crazy i walked to her and hugged her. "I'm so glad your not having a baby" she said. I"me to" I said. I let go and smiled again. I grabbed both of there hands and we grouped hugged. I let go and we all walked down stairs. I had a smile on my face. "What's hannah happy about?" Hayes asked. wait HAYES!

"OH MY GOSH! HAYES!!" I screamed and ran to him and hugged him. The sad thing is he's still taller than me. I didn't want to let go. I missed him so much I haven't seen him in two years. sure we talked on the phone and FaceTimed but not in person. we tried to but my mom wouldn't let a 15 year old go on a plane by himself. He's almost 16 and Me and Nash are almost 20.

"What the hell are you doing here?!?" I asked letting go of the hug. "My birthdays in two days! so nash called me and convinced mom to let me come."he said. I laughed and smiled.

"Nash! you didn't tell me?" I said and looked at him. He shook his head "nope, it was a surprise so surprise!" he said and did jazz hands. I laughed. I hugged Hayes one more time and said "get ready for the best birthday party of your life."

"Is there going to be drinks" he said and winked. "yea but not for you" I said and smiled. "Maybe I can spike your drink" I whispered in his ear. "alright" he said. I laughed and looked to my right. Luke was at the top of the stairs looking at me. I looked down and licked my lips. They felt really dry. "excuse me" I said and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass from the cabinet an turned on the sink. I filled up my glass with gold water and drank it all. I set the glass down and looked out the window in front of me. My hands on each side of the sink. It was sunny out. It looked really nice.

"You ok?" someone asked. I turned around and saw carter. "uh.... yea I'm fine" I said. "ok good" he said and smiled. I smiled back.

"I missed you" he said. I looked at him with wide eyes. "oh! not like that! like as a friend. i know what I did and I'm sorry I didnt mean to" he added.

"Carter it's ok it was two years ago. and I missed you to" he smiled. I walked to him and gave him a hug. I was on my tippy toes. I let go and smiled. I walked back into the living room. "Who wants to go swimming?" I asked. Hayes turned around quickly" "theres a pool?" He asked.

"Yea and a arcade and a lot of other things" I smirked. "shit I'm going swimming it's hot!" he said. I laughed and jogged up stairs with him. "weres your room?" I asked. "I'm sharing with carter and some others." I nodded. "ok well I'm going to go get changed." I said and he nodded.

I went into my room and went to my dresser and put on my white bikini. I got a towel and walked down the hall but got stopped and pulled into a room. I got throne to the ground. I put my hands on the floor and got up. I turned around and saw luke. "what was that for?" I asked and brushed my WHITE! bikini off.

"That was for the night of the party, yea I know what you and Connor did. and when you looked at me when you were going up the stairs that's bad, your in trouble and know you have to have a punishment." He said. My face dropped what did he mean?

"Luke, please" I begged

"Hannah you should have never done that"

"Luke please I didn't mean to ok. please. Just let me have these two days with my brother than you can do anything."

He groaned and said "fine! but after he leaves your mine, got it?"

"Yea" I said and he let me out. He slammed the door behind me. I took a deep breath and walks down stairs. I walked pass the boys and girls and I heads someone whistle. I turned around and it was Jen. I laughed and went out side. I walked to the pool and set my towel down and my phone. I walked over to the pool and saw Hayes under water. He came up "come in!" he said. I laughed and ran and did a front flip. I came back up and Hayes was clapping. "Thank you thank you" I said laughing. We swam and got out we had dinner and went to bed.

Today was a great day except that Luke is going to punish me in two days.

(( ok hope you liked it!! and I know what guy I'm going to have in my new book.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Love ya!

- Hannah - 💖