On the edge

CONNORS POV-

Andrea came walking in the door with a box. I looked closer and ran to her.

"What's this? Are you?" I asked

"No! not me Hannah might be" she whispered. My jaw dropped and I ran upstairs I heard Andrea close behind me. I ran up there and slammed open the door. I ran to hannah and hugged her. I told her I will support her no matter what. She went into the bathroom. "what if she's really pregnant?" I asked

She smiled a little "then you will be a dad" she said. "I'll be a Aunt because me and her are like sisters"
I chuckled and smiled. "thank you Andrea" I said and took her hand.

She had a puzzled look. "for what?"

"For always being there for hannah" I smiled. she hugged me "your welcome" she mumbled while we were still hugging. I let go and looked at the floor.

I heard foot steps, I looked up and saw hannah. Andrea and I stood up. Hannah looked down

"I'm.....

ANDREA'S POV-

Hannah said her stomach has been hurting. So I thought since her and Connor... did it, she might be pregnant. But she said they used a condom. But condoms break all the time. I decided to go to the local drug mart and get her a test. I pulled in and got out of my car. I walked in and went to the isle and got a test. I was walking to the check out line when I got stopped my a girl.

"OMG! YOUR ANDREA RUSSET! CAN I GET A PICTURE?" she asked. I hid the box behind my back so she couldn't see it. She took out her phone and we took a selfie. "thank you so much! you don't know how much it ment to me." she said

I smiled "your welcome" and I have her a hug. she squealed and left. That was so close. I went to the check out line and paid and left. I went back in my car and drove off.

LUKES POV-

After the night of the party when I saw hannah and Connor got up stairs. I was so upset! I want hannah to be mine. So I convinced my mom to have them stay another week. And of course she gave in.

I was walking down my hall this morning and I heard hannah say something that made me stop walking. I wen closer to there door and she said they used a condom? They were talking and hannah might be pregnant. If she is then there's no way I can have her. she will have a kid, Connor will be the dad and I will never have her ever. wow.

I went down stairs and ate breakfast. Andrea come down stairs and left. Then like an hour later she come back with a box, a pink box. Connor ran up to her and they were talking and they ran up stairs. Connor first and Andrea behind. "I wonder what that was about" carter said. Everyone shrugged. I put my plate in the sink and went up stairs and got dressed.

I was sitting in bed on my phone when i heard "in so happy!" and it was a male voice. I heard laughing and giggling. I wonder what she is. It could be either really. They could be happy she is pregnant or they could be happy she's not. I have to find out.

(( sorry for not telling you! but I think I made my choice of what she will be so it will be in the next chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Love ya!

- Hannah - 💖