Suprise

HANNAHS POV -

I felt something on my face. I opened my eyes and saw sky had a feather and was trying to tickle me with it. "sky what are you doing?" she just stared at me. ugh!

I looked over and saw Connor talking to my mom, she was laughing and smiling. I'm glad she likes him. "Poo bear?" sky asked. "mhh?"

"I want to see nash" she frowned. I hate seeing her sad. it made me feel like I was doing something wrong or I was making her sad, so I had an idea. "how about I get dressed and we can go surprise him?" I raised an eyebrow. "really??" she asked jumping off of me. I laughed and nodded. "let me get dressed" she smiled even wider if that was possible and nodded.

I went and got my close which was sweat pants with vans and a white crop that said "f*uck off". I put my hair in a messy bun and yea what the hell no make up it is! I walked out to sky. And she was already waiting at the door. "come on come on come on!" she yanked at my arm. "mom I'm going to see nash!" I said before I walked, well got dragged out of the door and to nashes. "I'm going to surprise him ok?so hide behind me." I said and she did holding in to my legs.

I knocked and just the right person answered nash. "oh hey sis" he said rubbing his eyes. "tired?" I asked. "yea and you woke me yup! I was in a deep sleep and I was up fucking late!" he said.

"Hey! Watch your mouth!!" sky jumped out from behind me. His eyes widened. "sky!" he yelled and grabbed her. She just laughed her adorable laugh. I smiled, she's happy so I'm happy.

Gosh I sound like a guy that's in love with her. "hey do you mind watching her?" I asked. "yea! Of course" he responded.

"What's all the nose?" I heard someone say. "hayes!!" sky screamed and got out of nashes grip and ran to hayes. "hey pumpkin!" he said and kissed her head. she clungged on to his shirt for dear life! "I miss you Hassss" she said dragging out the 's'.

"Well I'm going to go!" I said and kissed her head. I waved by and went back to my room. There was just Connor in there on his phone. I went and sat on his lap. he smiled and put his phone away. "hey babe" he said and kissed my nose. I giggled and laid my head on his chest.

It was silent for a while.

"Connor?"

"Mmh?" his chest vibrating as he hummed.

"We have to start planning the wedding" I smiled to my self.

"I know.... do you think it will be hard?" he asked

"Not if we have a wedding plainer" I said and lifted my head. He look nervous.

"Hey clam down it's going to be perfectly fine." I smiled and rubbed his arm. He smiled, "hannah I love you"

I smiled

"I love you to Connor" and have him a little kiss.

----------------------

(( ok guys! short yea, 😕 nags about it I have been busy. okay?

Vine: These vine boys

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Love ya!

- Hannah - 💖