Did it break?

PLEASE READ APUTHERS NOTE AT THE END!!!***********

HANNAHS POV-

I woke up and my stomach hurt like hell. I say up and groaned. "what the hell was that?" Andrea asked coming out of the bathroom. "my stomach hurts" I said getting up.

"Do you think?" she asked

"What?"

"Your pregnant?"

My Eyes widened "no! we used a condom!" I whispered yelled. I stood up and ran to her.

"It could have broke!" she said

"No! this cant happen! I'm only 19! I'm not ready and I'm sure Connor isn't either!" I said

"Hannah you may not be pregnant calm down." She said

"Ok I need a test"

"I'll go get one just stay here ok?"

I just nodded. she got her purse and left. I decided to get dress. I picked a black blouse and grey shorts. I straightened my hair and did light make up. I brushed my teeth and I was done. Andrea still wasn't here. I walked over to my phone. nothing.

What if I'm pregnant! I can't be! I'm not ready to be a mom and Connor isn't ready either. I mean I haven't puked yet. No morning sickness or anything. But what if I am. will Connor leave me? what will nash and cameron think? How will my fans react? How will my family react?

My phone rung. it was Connor

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey babe!"

"Hey"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. anyway whyed you call?"

"To say we are not leaving today were staying an extra week."

"What? really?"

"Yea listen I'm down stairs if you want to come down come down but I'm going to bog love you babe"

"Love you to" I said and hung up. Great now I have to stay in this house for another. Week and Luke is here.

I set down my phone and sat there thinking. The door opened and Andrea came in with connor. wtf! She had the test in her had and Connor had a worried face. I stood up. I glared at andrea.

"He saw me with the test" she said and put her hands up. He ran over to me and hugged me. I wrapped my hands around his neck. "hannah if you are I will support you I promise." he said and let go. I smiled and kissed him. "Thank you connor" I let go and walked over to Andrea. "weres jen?" I asked

"With loanthony" she said. I nodded and grabbed the test. I walked in to the bathroom and shut the door. I did my business and walked out. "we have to wait" I said

We sat down me in the middle. Connor on my left and Andrea on my right. both of then had an arm around me. "thank you guys for the support it really means a lot" I said

"You welcome and why wouldn't I be here for you?" she said. "I don't know" u said and hugged her.

"Hannah I'm your boyfriend and I'm not one on those boys that will walk out on you I will always be here" Connor said. I smiled and grabbed his neck and kissed him, he kissed back. "ok I'm going to go look" I said and got up.

"Want one of us to come with you?" Andrea asked.

"No let me look and you guys stay" I said they both nodded. I walked over and went in the bathroom. I picked up the test and turned it over.

Here goes nothing......

((OK GUYS! I WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER BOOM BUT IDK WHO OF! help me ok? please tell who it should be of idc who it can even be Sammy or Dillion who ever has the most votes out of all of them wins!!

And if hannah has a baby what names? idk if she should tell me!

Vote.

Comment

Share

Follow

Love ya!

- Hannah - 💖