Fest

HANNAHS POV-

"Hannah.....?" I hear some one say. I open my eyes and there was Connor. I smiled. He kissed my forehead. "I got you a muffin and milk, you have two hours to get ready." he said.

I groaned and sat up. He sat down next to me and put his arm over my shoulder. I leaned on, mhmm he smelt so good!

"Connor?" I asked

"Yea babe?"

"Do you know Taylor is my ex? or did I skip that part in my story?" I asked worried. I looked at him in the eyes.

He smiled? "babe I don't care. your mine know, and that's all that matters. I have my love of my life and that's all I won't."

"How do you do it?" I asked again.

"Do what?" he asked raising an eye brow.

"Be so kind and sweet? I can never do that. you calm me down but when your not here I'm so...... mean. how do you like a rude girl? that is always mean an-" I was cut off by Connor kissing me. He pulled away.

"Because I do. your perfect to me" I smiled. "now get ready you lazy bum" he said laughing and pushing me off the bed. I giggled a little, I only giggle when I'm with Connor. I got up and ate my muffin and drank my milk. while I was eating I checked my twitter.

Nothing new, I followed and dmed some fans. The same every day.

@hannahgrier: can't wait for today! going to spend it with my homies! and my bf! 😎😘

I hit send. I got up and Connor wasn't there. must have went to a friends room. I went to the shower and got in. The warm water felt nice against my stressed muscles. I get out and brushed my teeth and untangled my hair. I opened the door and walked out.

There was Connor, nash, Cameron, carter and to top it off Taylor! I gasped and ran back into the bathroom.

"CONNOR!" (uh-oh the bae in trouble!) I yelled.

I heard someone rum up to the door. "yea?" luckey guess connor. I opened the door and pulled him in. I gave him a 'are you fucking serious' look.

"What?" he snapped at me. oh no he didn't.

"Are you fucking kidding me? you could have waited for me to get dressed to have them over" I said raising my voice.

"Babe I'm sorry, we were going to collab together. calm down. okay?" he said hugging me. I didn't answer. I still had on my towel and my soaking wet hair. "can you get me some clothes? that match?" I said pulling away and raising an eye brow. he nodded.

He walked out. it's been 5 minutes what's taking him so long! "hold on Babe!" he said like he read my mind.

I sat on the Conner. after about two more minutes he came in and have me the clothes and left.

I got dressed in:

White shirt, black leggings, and blue socks. not bad Connor except the socks.
You could see my black bra through the white shirt. who cares? I don't want to make Connor fell bad. I walked out and they were still here, great! (sarcasm)
I smiled and went to the dresser and pulled out my plaid jacket and tied it around my waist. my hair was still wet and I had no make up on. The boys were making small talk. And they were filming. I could tell it was a Q&A because they were on Twitter on there phones and answering questions.

I was walking to the back to the bathroom when I heard Taylor say

"@taysthebaeaye asked do you still like Hannah?" my breath hitched. I stopped in my tracks. I was just waiting for the answer.