Title your Story Part

HANNAHS POV-

Aaron and I walked back, I was holding his hand and I was close to him. "hannah you ok?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded. My mind was else where. Floating in space. I don't know what's wrong with me.

We got on the elevator and it went slow like slower then usually. "i swear if this thing stops im going to freak out!" i raised my voice. "Oh yea i forgot you dont like elevators" Aaron said. I gave him a duh look. He laughed and shook his head. Aaron could always make me smile even if he's making me mad.

I smiled when the door opened and there stood everyone and by that i ment the magcon family. I smiled and ran to johnson. He picked me and spun me. 'oh my gosh i missed you" i said as he set me down. He smiled "i missed you to." he said i hugged him once more and hugged everyone else then i saw mahogany. I smiled and so did she, she opened he arms and i ran to her.We srood there for about 5 mintues just hugging. "what about my hug?" i heard a girl ask. I let go of lox and saw allysa. "omg!" i screamed and hugged her. I let go and saw shawn walk into the room. I walked to him and he smiled a little. I hugged him, he didnt hug back at first then he relaxed and hugged back. 'thank you so much shawn" i said still hugging him. "for what?" he asked pulling away. "for saving me' i smiled. He smiled "your welcome" he smiled. I turned around and smiled "its good to have you all back" i said. i heard some 'awes' and 'us to'. i opened my arms "group hug!" i said everyone laughed but come in for the hug. We all let go ''guys im really tired im going to go get some rest' i smiled they nodded and i hugged then all and went down the long hallway and found my room. i put my card in the slot but i didnt take it out.

what am i going to say to connor? im scared at the moment and i dont have any idea why i yelled at him. I pulled the key out and walked in. I saw connor in there laying on the bed with his hands over his eyes. "connor?'' i asked. His head snapped up. His eyes were blood shot. He was crying....?

He stood up and walked to mei, smiled and he hugged me. "are you ok? are you hurt?" he asked pulling away. I looked up at him and smiled again "connor im fine." "are you sure?" he asked again.i rolled my eyes "yes i promise you connor franta im ok" i laughed. He smiled and put his hand on my cheek. He looked at me for permisson, i nodded. He leaned in and our lips brushed, then they touched. I pulled away, with his hand still on my cheek. "connor?" "mm?" he hummned. "can we go to beed?" i asked. "of course" he smaile and kissed my forhea. I went to the bed not bothering to changed and i felt the bed dip in and a arm around my waist. I fell asleep. think.....

((ok guys! yes very short but im sorry! and very boring to! sorry! but i love you guys and thanks for almost 50k reads on the first book and almost 20k on this book!!!! i love you guys so much!

vote

comment

share

follow

love ya!

- Hannah - <3