This is it....

This is it, i though as i fixed my white gown that clung from my boddie.I looked into the mirror looking over what was on me. My hair half up half down, the part that was down was curled. I had  white little flowers in the back of my head where the hair tie held up the part that was up.I had a diamond neclace and braclet on. My bright blue eyes popping out against the white gown.  The white gown was short in the front and long and had a train in the back, the dress i always wanted since i was a little girl. I smiled at the thought, dreaming about this day since i was little and its finally here, with the man of my dreams. 

"Hannah honey are you ready?"  Chads head popped in. I nodded and walked out into the hall way were my stepdad and chad were. They both smiled and lached arms with me. We walked down the long hallway and i stood last in line for walking down the isle. I could hear the screaming outside from the fans but it soon started to dial down once they heared the piano.

I let the fans come but they had to be outside were a video was streaming live so they could see the wedding. I wanted them to be apart of it, there part of my life after all.

First my maid of honner went down, Allysa and to escort her down, matthew. Next my other braides maid was sierra and cameron to escort her. My last braides maid was mahogany and to escort her nash. Then my flower girl, Sky. She skipped down the isle laying flowers down carfully. I laughed at here sillyness. Last me, i started to walk with my two dads smiling trying to hold back the tears. I saw the man of my dreams smiling as i walked slowly down the isle. Once i was meet with his brown eyes i smiled. He shook my dads hands and held oput his hand for mine, i took his and and we walked back up tthe stairs. He took ahold of my other hand and the preacher started to talk.

"We are gatherd here today to see this man and this woman to be togther at peace" he paused He countiued on us saying our vowls smiling, laughing ad crying. His vowls had love, caring and very funny memories.

I laughed one more time and said mine. I told him how much he ment to me, my family and his.

**********

"do you Hannah grier take this man to hold and care for?'' he asked

"i do" i smiled so did he

"and do you Taylor caniff take this woman to hold and care for?"

"i do" he said happly

"i know prontice you husband and wife, you  may kiss your bride!"

And so he did.

"i am happly to say everyone Mrs and Mr caniff!"

I shot up out of the bed as fast as i could. Breathing heavy, and sweating. I saw i  was alone in bed ad heard the shower running. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 9:35 and we have to be ready and down there by 11. I got up and saw a muffin and coffee so i ate the muffin and drank the coffee. "hey! that was mine!" i heard someone wine. I looked up and saw connor with only boxers on pouting. "oops sorry babe" i said and kissed his cheek and ran for the shower. I got in and thought about the dream i had.

why taylor?

and what was he doing there ad not connor?

am i with the wrong guy?

((yup! short but just a filler mostly, and weird dream right? mhhm all well see you next time!

vine: these vine boys

vote

comment

share

follow

love ya

- Hannah - <3