7

Nelli's POV

"Eman answer me... Eman... Emmanuel please, Im sorry" I said while stroking the side of his face with the back of my finger. His boys were in the backseat just listening to our convo.  I stared at Emmanuel for a few more seconds his face didn't move he just stared blanky ahead of him. See he's angry because I got moved to by some older due to my clothing apparently. Im only wearing black bodycon dress and Eman really thought that I was going to wear a black jacket on top of it yeah bye I dunno what he thought this was its a whole 25 degrees outside.

I sighed and opened my door to get out the car seen as we was still in the westfield car park because he wasn't moving anywhere. I'll just get the train back home the station ain't that far. I was just about to get out but Eman gripped my arm so tight.

" Beg you man step outside real quick I need to chat to her" Emmanuel turned back and bluntly spoke. They nodded and stood outside a few paces away from the car. As soon as the last person to leave shut the door Eman turned to me.

"Where you going?"

"Well Im leaving seen as you don't wanna answer me" I said while proceeding to open the door but Eman reached over and shut it quickly and pushed the lock thing in so I couldnt get out. soo annoying and he knows I cant get out aswell because I have acrylics so I cant lift up the thingy

"You're not going anywhere dressed like that . You're staying in the car and I'm driving you home unless you wanna go meet that man who tried to draw you"

This boy is actually so annoying deep the things he says. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"I don't even know him for fuck sake"

"Ay, mind how you chat to man"

"But I'm being serious I don't know him, I'm leaving you're being annoying. Open the door"

"No" He looked me dead in my eyes "I'm driving you home"
He now turned back to the steering wheel and he called his boys to come back in the car. I sat quietly in my seat and stared at the road ahead.

He was laughing and joking with his boys while blasting music through the speakers. I just sat there on my phone, he looked over at me.
I looked at him too like what?
He turned back to the road and continued driving. We pulled up outside some girl house and she was sitting on her doorstep smoking in her underwear basically and a robe. She was soo pretty, well from what I saw. She walked up to the car. Hips all swaying from side. I observed how Eman stared at her. Hmm.

"You guys took soo long man where were you" She slightly slurred she was obviously under the influence of something.

"Squeeze and his little girlfriend were arguing inih" One of his boys spoke.

"Girlfriend? Squeeze you have a girl?" She questioned looking into the car to see if she could spot me

"Yeah something like that" He replied nodded his head in my direction.

"Ayyyy she's a sweet one you know. Come out the car babe let me take a look at you" She walked round to my side Emmanuel unlocked the doors. She swung it open. I undid my belt and stepped out.

"Rah squeeze shes got a nice bum" She slightly caressed it. I felt kind of uncomfortable.

"Chill man" He chuckled as he got up coming round to our side. He pulled me away abit. Sooo overprotective, he even held me by my waist.

"What's Mela saying" He added

"Problems as usual she's moving mad coz I went out yesterday and didn't shout her" She sighed and rolled her eyes.