21

Jas' POV

I was walking home from college with Nelli, She's upset about what happened with Emmanuel this morning she told him to come over so they could talk things out. We saw his car parked up near Nelli's

"Look, his car is there" She pointed. "Let's not wait though, it's too cold" She turned around to walk away but...

There I saw it. Emmanuel was sitting there blowing out a puff of white smoke. His next actions were somewhat unexpected. He bit his lower lip and looked down in satisfaction?. I walked up closer to the car and I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked over at Nelli, who had tears in her eyes and it was almost as if she lost her breath. Her mouth was hung open.

Nelli's perspective

My heart stopped. It was cold outside yet my blood was boiling. My face stung as tears ran down my cheeks.

I could feel Jas looking at me, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I was just frozen with my mouth hung open. I slowly backed away as Emmanuel turned his head and realised I was standing there.

"Oh shit Nelli!" He shouted, the girl looked up and I swear I could've fainted. Ocean looked at me with a huge smirk on her face. Saliva and cum all dripping from her mouth.

I saw red.

I flung open the door and dragged her out by her hair. She was naked from the waist down. That made me get even more angry. I started fucking her up. I didn't care for anyone or anything I was not stopping till I saw this bitch bleed. I just kept punching and punching. She almost got the best of me but Jas booted her off me.

I felt someone pull me off her with great force. I swear if it's Emmanuel Im hitting him too.

Yup it is.

I elbowed him in his face. He dropped me on the floor and I just started cussing him.

Emmanuels Perspective

Nelli's got a potty mouth. Well I knew this before but she's never spoke to me like this. She was cussing me out then the words

"Fuck this, we're done!"

Those words rang in my ears...
I attempted to grab her but Jas told me to leave it she looked so disappointed in me. That broke my heart man.

I don't know how to feel about this whole situation. What have I done?