25

Emmanuel's perspective:

It was like 6am, I was asleep in the chair beside Nelli's bed. Vianni was laying next to her while the others were slumped out in their chairs. Usually this would not be allowed but there wasn't really much the nurses could do.

I went to the toilet and just as I was finishing a deep voice called from behind me "Yo". Now I don't know what sane or straight man comes in a toilet like this but I'm either about to die or get raped.

I turned around and it was Kingsley.

"Oh, you can use the toilet I'm done"
I tried to walk past him but he pushed me back into the wall behind me.
"Ay what the fuck" I shouted

"Shut up" he spat with so much violence, okay I think I'm gonna die.
"Let's go get everyone breakfast big man" He smiled at me but there was nothing warming about his smile. I didn't wanna say no so I went with him anyways. I don't wanna do anything stupid, this is my potential wife's brother.

We went to his car. We stopped at a traffic light and he looked at me.

"See the thing about me squeeze, I'm a hot head, you know this. I don't tolerate bullshit. I had to firm you and Nelli's relationship because she doesn't know how to listen. I hated you from day one but I grew some kind of respect for you because you used to treat my sister right." He laughed to himself as he proceeded to drive to the nearest McDonald's. "But they told me you cheated, with the same girl who openly expressed to other people how much she hated you. My sister, your now ex girlfriend's bestfriend"

I have no idea where he's going with this, but he's an unpredictable one. See Tion, T Eazi. He has a right hand man. Its Kingsley, KM. They say Kingsley is tapped in the head and if you want someone gone for the right price he will get it done and apparently he never disappoints. He basically has my life in his hands.

"You may think I'm a prick to my little sister. I definitely am but we won't go into that right now. Sometimes I wanna kill her. I love her to bits so I could never but trust and believe I will kill anyone for her. I saw my sister cry, my only sister cry. I saw my only sister on her potential death bed. Because of who? Or should I say what. A nonsense idiot like you." He chuckled to himself. Something about his laugh made me feel uneasy. My heart dropped to my stomach when I saw Kingsley had missed the exit on the roundabout towards the McDonald's. He proceeded to go on the M way. At full speed.

So now what do I do? Do I risk it and jump out the car or firm it. The jumping out option was ruled out because he had locked the doors. My palms were sweating and my heart was beating out of my chest.
"Kings-" I was brutally cut off by a hard, cold object colliding with my nose. Before I could even process what happened. I was met with the same feeling up the side of my head. I opened my mouth to speak but a sour taste overcame the inside of my mouth. It was my blood rushing from my nose. A rush of dizziness came over me. Am I about to die?

"I wish I was there yesterday, I wish it was me handling that gun and I wish it was you that got shot. Right now, I want you dead. I could have that if I wanted to" He looked down at his lap. There it was. The object that he used to hit me. I don't know much about these weapons but they all look the same. All equally as dangerous. It's crazy how a thing so small could take away my life just like that.

He placed the gun inches away from my temple never taking his eyes off the road, still going at a ridiculous speed. He rolled down my window, now he had no hands on the steering wheel. His face, expressionless. That's what scared me the most.

Next thing I knew my ears were ringing. He let it off. But he shot right past my eyes as in I saw the bullet fly past me and out the window. As soon as he did that he pulled into the hard shoulder violently. He quickly got out the car and walked over to my side where he flung open my door and dragged me out.

" Ay Kings-" I was yet again cut off but by a boot to the belly. He kicked me about 5 times. One more and I would've been out of it.

I was a mess, I was in pain. Blood dripping from my nose. I just had to take a moment to recollect myself. I was about to stand up but I felt pressure on my wound. Kingsley had his foot pressed on my arm where the bullet had grazed me. I was frozen in pain, I thought he was gonna send me to meet my maker. Instead he poured water all over my face?

"But I can't kill you, cos Nelli loves you. Clean yourself up and get back in the car, don't get your nose blood on my seats" he threw the bottle, which had a fair amount of water remaining. I did and exactly that. We ended up actually getting mcdonald's and bringing it back to the hospital. NOBODY, asked about what happened to me. V and Nelli just shook their heads at each other when they saw me.

****

Izzy's POV

My head right now is so fucked. Ocean moved too loose. She got her finger prints on it and everything. Shes made me hot, she was in my car, with my wap.

The way I was gonna do it was planned properly, I should just turn this bitch in. The look on that Emmanuel bruddas face was just so... like... the type of person he is you'd never expect to see him like that.

So many people were talking about Nelli at college today, everyone was bothering Jas about it , Vianni was ghost today. Like I saw him once and he gave me a dirty look.

I feel so bad man I can't handle the nerves. I've been avoiding Ocean the whole day she keeps calling me and texting me.

Cj- Ay Iz why you so quiet today?

Me- Ahhh nothing man,Im good im good

Cj- Thinking about the Nelli thing ahliee

Me- Something like that

Cj- Its so fucked what happened.

Me- Believe me, I know.

I walked away. After what seemed like forever college finished, all my guys went to go see Nelli. I just went home. I was walking down the road to get to the bus stop and I felt my body get lifted. Everything happened so fast, my ears started ringing and my head was banging. I had been hit in the back of the head, very hard. All I saw was black figures, no faces. Just black. I couldn't even fight back because I didn't know what was happening. I shut my eyes tightly as I felt a pressure on my leg... it was stinging. I finally came to the conclusion that I've been kidnapped and it was definitely in relation to Nelli.

The car ride was silent. Nobody was saying anything. That's what scared me the most. A quiet angry man is one whos plotting.

I was carried into a building and throw in a dark room, the light was on it was just dim.
As my body collided with the floor I realised that the pressure I felt earlier was a knife. Which was not pulled out.

I groaned in pain. I quickly rolled over and tried to attend to my leg but a large foot booted my arm away.

These boys were not playing. This Ocean bitch is gonna pay. Hell is a real place, and its here.