31

Nelli's perspective

"No but Jas I don't know what to do. I really miss him and I'm actually in love what do I do?" I asked while Jas applied oil to my scar.

"I don't know sis, I know you can't help how you feel. So I personally think you should just take him back"

"But everytime I see him, I switch. I can't help it. He actually boils my blood but theres still that underlying feeling of love." I sighed. "Life is unfair" I added.

Jas looked at me and chuckled.

"All these problems. Being in love must be hard." She joked

Life is actually stressful, we had a nice little catch up. Apparently Izzy is running round the college like he's the shit again. I guess he didnt learn his lesson. Ocean has not been seen at all as in shes ghosted HEAVY. Its crazy, she better continue because if I catch her... I heard the first years are all gassed cos they've finally settled in now. Watch when I get back, I'll be running tings again.

---------------

I woke up nice and early today. Im in a good mood finally gonna see my babies. I haven't spoken to Emmanuel since yesterday but he just messaged me saying he'll be here in 20. I really miss him, he makes me so angry but I love him. Im stuck.

I threw on a tracky, were not doing much today. I wanna be comfortable. I think we're literally just staying at the womans house.I straightened my hair while waiting for Emmanuel to text me he's outside. He didn't even need to I heard V screaming downstairs. Look at him laughing with my opp but lowkey my future husband.

Emmanuel- Ready to go?

I nodded and walked out the door towards his...

Me- Where's your car?

Emmanuel- You broke my door, its in the shop. Thats my temporary right there.

He pointed at the car in the drive way. I got in the passenger side. I waited for him to come in so we could leave. I dont know how this is gonna go and I'll be quite real Im scared. He got in after about 5 minutes.

He started driving and it was such an awkward silence.

"Soooo did you get your door fixed?" I asked, I basically whispered. I don't understand why Im so shy its only Emmanuel.

"It's in the car hospital you little savage." He chuckled. That basically just set pace for the rest of our day. I guess its gonna be calm. We go to this trash lady's house. I knocked on the door first and she answered with the nastiest screw.

Emmanuel- Hello Reggie,I've missed you

She kissed her teeth and we both laughed. She moved out of the way letting us in. We went into the living room where the twins were. They have grown so much. They screamed so much. My bestfriend Aaliyah run up to me hugging my legs tugging at my bottoms so I coud pick her up.

Me- I've missed you so much baby

I covered her face in kisses. Me and Emmanuel swapped and I did the same to Aalizah. I've missed them so much.

Me- How have they been Aunty.

Emmanuel- Don't call her aunty, she's not anyone's aunty.

She rolled her eyes at Emmanuel.

Reggie- It's called respect Emmanuel. Learn some. Anyways they've been good they don't wobble as much when they walk. Aaliyah talks way more than Aalizah. They've finally started finishing their food. They've been great.

I squinted my eyes in suspicion, those are prettyy basic updates. We knew that Aalizah was the shy twin from early. Its only the finishing food thing that caught me by surprise. I looked at Emmanuel who was looking at me the exact same.