14

Emmanuel's POV

I just put the twins to sleep in Nelli's bed. It's mad how things turned out. What makes it worse is the fact that I wanna blow Nelli's back out but her brothers and that are in the yard.

"Nelli! Vianni! Come downstairs fam!" Kingsley shouted. They both ran down the steps

"Ayy Nelli fam put clothes on. I dont wanna see you like that." He added

She giggled.

"Anyways, here's some money. Im going now. I'll be back in the morning. Food for everyone keep the change. Is your likkle man sleeping?"

"Noo he's putting the twins to sleep we're gonna watch a movie now"

"What movie fam!? nah you're not still! Likkle netflix and chill ting? Fuck that" He shouted

"Rate me man Im not like that and you know it K" She said in attempts to reassure him but he's rude. Instead of him taking it he goes "Nah I think you're a j still"

"Ay shut the fuck up Kingsley dont say shit like that to your sister. Get in the car" T eazi shouted. All I heard was the shuffling of feet after that and the front door slam.

Nelli burst into the room and her ears were red and her breathing was heavy.

I watched her as she stood in the middle of the room cracking her fingers. She looked like she was ready to hit someone.
Tion opened the door.

He put his arms out and hugged her. I kinda screwed because... Whats going on here?

Tion- Don't worry babygirl come baecation time and youll be stress free.

He chuckled as Nelli giggled. But Im fuming!

Nelli- Shut up why would you acc say that especially infront of my actual bae

Tion- Ahh I know man hes a lucky guy for real man. Anyways little sis Ill see you when I get back.

He kissed her cheek before leaving the room.

Tion- Oh yeah make sure you make my bed nicely for me. Im moving in.

He winked and cut. She looked shocked. my heads hot. This predator is coming to live with my girl.

Nelli- Whats wrong?
She said while coming to hug me. I swerved her.

Me- Don't touch me you have Tion juice on your face.

Nelli- for fuck sake

She was about to leave the room i pulled her back.

Nelli- Are you gonna have an attitude or should I just leave now?

Me- What? You're chatting loose drop that attitude. Tions lips must have you feeling different

Nelli- Oh fuck off

She yanked her arm back and stormed out the room. She went into the bathroom and started running the water.

Hm.

I followed her in and locked the door. She was midway taking her dress off

Nelli- Get out man if you came in here to argue