29

Apologies for my absence. I didn't mean to ghost , im sickk boii🤧

————
Emmanuel's Perspective

I mean I feel bad about the situation but I can't keep thinking about it. I miss Nelli though, a lot. Vianni told me she hasn't been the same recently. She's been quite and when she does talk it's blunt. You can tell she has alot of built up anger inside of her. She hasn't been responding to me recently either. I'm cool with her siblings, you're probably thinking they're snakes but nah. I built a friendship with Vianni and Glory,they can never say I mistreated Nelli either well until my little incident of course. They still have some respect for me plus we work together... outside of my 9-5.

I continued restocking shoes in the back until I was called out on the shop floor due to it being busy.

I served the costumers couple cute girls, nothing too interesting. BUT I cannot lie, there was one girl now she! She could hold my kids. She was beautiful. Petite little lightskinned girl. She had something about her that... I can't even explain. If I let this one go, Im a dickhead.

"Excuse me Miss, what's your name" I asked as I passed her a bag containing the items she bought. She smiled and replied "Justine, and yours?"

"Squeeze, you'll find out the gov if you let me take you out"

"But why would I let you take me out?" She answered back with a cheeky bit of attitude. The way I like em.

" Oh like that? I mean if you don't wanna get treated like the princess you are that's fine. Take your items and leave miss."

I knew exactly what I was doing when I said that, she looked abit shocked like she expected me to beg her. I looked her right in her eyes, I tucked my bottom lip underneath the top one and gave her "the eyes".

"Fine, you can add my snap"

I cut her off with quickness "I don't do snap that's child's play, I'm getting your number"
She looked abit shocked

"I rate your confidence." She said while typing in her number on my phone. I called her quickly.

"yeah save that, make sure you're ready by 10 yeah. I'm gonna come pick you up."

She started doing that shy thing girls do, yeah Im doing my job. She walked away. Ahhh Squeeze you still got it. My shift passed by quite quickly. I whizzed home real quick and got showered.

I called Justine.

"Hello" her sweet voice answered.

"Text me your addy, Im coming now"

"Alright"

I cut the phone and the message came through... rah North West. Alright then.
I got in my car and drove over to her.

Nelli's perspective

So its been about 3 weeks and 2 days now. I feel so much better and Im healing well. Im kind of getting back to how I used to be. I've only been really speaking to my siblings, I haven't seen Jas in a minute. She checks on me everyday but shes been really busy with school because she's prepping her a levels.

Im probably gonna end up repeating a year in Psychology, I lacked in that subject because of this whole situation. I go back to college next week, its my birthday next week too.

I dont even wanna do anything but Im turning 18. I should do something... decisions decisions.

Getting this injury made me think about life alot because there was actually nothing else to do. As much as I hate this kid, I miss him so much. I still have serious hatred for him but, he's been tryna see me for a little while now and I think I might see him. He still talks about me to my brothers when they see each other. Those little opp thots still chat to him, for "work purposes". But I know they behave like they're friends. It's whatever tho, as long as they don't bring him around me.

I forgot to say police have been involved. I've been questioned a couple times but Im refusing to say anything because I want my own justice, on my own terms when I finally buck this Ocean girl. I still don't know what I wanna do all I know is she's definitely getting touched.

Recently we've been in contact with mum, I dont think this was made clear earlier. When my mum got done for possession. It was Kingsley's. They raided the house as in they proper turned the house inside out. Her being a crackhead didn't help us at staying lowkey. Kingsley lost a lot of money because of that, he wants her to stay inside really and truly. She serves no purpose, no offence. She doesn't do anything Glo and Lee pay for the house , the bills and all that. She sits around and claims me & V's benefits. She was never really a good mum, it makes sense why dad left her.

She needs the help anyway...