27

Emmanuel's POV

I was baking off in Nelli's room waiting for her to get back from wherever she went. She's been gone for a minute now and shes not answering anyone's calls. She shouldn't even be on her feet too tough, she was literally dispatched today. She's meant to be resting. So right now were all stressing we were gonna for less than hour. V was meant to stay but we needed him.

"Jas doesn't even know where she is either. Is there anyone else she could be with?" Glory said while walking into the room

"I could ask Clarissa but I doubt she would tell me if she is" I suggested.

"How about we just turn up so she can't run away if we call, shes known for that one there." Glory said while putting his jumper on and grabbing his keys.

"Nahh its cool I'll drive" I stood up as he threw his keys back on his room desk. We made our way to Clarissa's, on the way there I saw her.

"Ay yo Lurkz!" I shouted out the window. She turned around on point, she had her hand at her waist , looking around all alert. Glory and I chuckled.

"Squeeze mann, I could've blammed off your head top, stop doing that" She giggled while running over to the car and jumping in the back.

"Lurkz, this is GB Nelli's brother." I introduced them and they spudded each other they ended up exchanging government names.

"Is Nelli at yours?" I asked while looking back at her in the rear view mirror. She hesitated before nodding and looked down at her phone. Before I could even park the car she jumped out so fast running into her house.

Glory- Ay she's weird.

Me- Deffo hiding something.

We shook our heads getting out the car then proceeded to walk to the house. She left the door wide open.

Clarissa- Come up she's in my room

There she was with Mela, also known as Menace, sitting inbetween her legs. Mela's Clarissa's girlfriend. Very overprotective. Im sure thats why we get along because we think alike.

Glory- Nells, why you not answering your phone.

She shrugged and continued braiding Mela's hair. She looked so unbothered

Me- Are you good?

She nodded. I looked at Clarrisa who was avoiding eye contact. Somethings going on.

Glory- You shouldnt be walking around you should be resting. Have you taken your antibiotics?

Nelli- No, did you bring them? Im gonna stay here tonight so Clarissa can help me bath before bed.

Glory- No but I can fly yard and get them for you.

Nelli- okay

She wasn't behaving like this earlier, I don't know whats changed. I knew it was too good to be true. Nelli wouldnt forgive me after she just got her heartbroken and shot. Im the cause of alot of her problems right now.

Nelli's Perspective

I don't wanna go downstairs. I have alot of built up anger. Im really angry at Emmanuel, if he never cheated I wouldn't be like this would I? My brothers have been overprotective as ever. I love and appreciate them of course but like chill. Like that Izzy thing, they dragged it. I mean I know what they're on so I can't really complain, I just feel bad.
I finished one last cainrow on Mela's head before going to try check on Izzy without getting caught.
I crept downstairs and I ran past the living room,  through the kitchen and to the back of the house. Now that Im basically disabled it was so hard. That little jog took alot out of me.It felt like my stitches were tearing.
Izzy was asleep on the bed, he looked like he was in pain though.

I stroked his face, he woke up.

Me- Are you alright?

Izzy's POV

"Are you alright?" A soft voice spoke to me, I had just woken up from a nap. The medicine Clarissa gave me made me drowsy, my head was still spinning abit. Nelli looked like such an angel to me.

"Isaiah? Are you alright?" She asked me yet again, with slight more concern in her voice.

"Yeah but my body hurts, how am I getting home?"

"You're gonna stay here for tonight, we need to talk later. Right now Squeeze and G billi are here. So keep quiet. Im gonna bring you food, what pizza do you want?" She spoke while readjusting my pillow, she retucked me.  She was breathing heavily like her wound was hurting her. I saw tears building up in her eyes but she kept blinking them away. She handed me her phone so that I could call my mum, Ill just tell her Im at Cj's.

"I'll have anything with pepperoni" I said while dialling my mums number, the conversation was calm she told me to call her again in the morning and that she'd transfer me p if I needed it... not that I have a card.

I was left alone for a good couple hours, I tried to sleep but I was in pain. I ate my pizza, Nelli's such a darling she even got me ice cream.

She came in the room I was in when the house seemed quiet, with a zoot hanging perfectly in between her beautiful top and succulent bottom lip.

She eased herself on the bed. She let out a big sigh and lifted up her top to look at her wound. She took a lighter from the nightstand and sparked her zoot.

"I shouldn't even be smoking with the medication I'm on, but hey I got shot and lived I guess I'll live through this."

She looked over at me a couple minutes later with heavy eyes.

"Why'd you do it?" She asked slowly and slightly slurred.

"Do what?" I asked, knowing exactly what she was talking about

"Why did you put a bullet in my belly?" She asked with a slightly more frustrated tone.

"It wasn't me, it was Ocean. The bullet was meant for Emmanuel."

"So why were you involved?" She looked me in my eyes while asking. I would've lied but something about her eyes made me crumble.

"You know how I am, I'm petty. It was my plan to hurt you in the process too. Not physically. But you rocked my jaw, I can't lie that hurt. You hated me, you never gave me a chance. I really liked you. When Ocean approached me with this whole idea, I loved it. Im fucked I know but I was jealous of Emmanuel he had you. Thats all I ever wanted. The love you gave him. So I just wanted to, you know to get my one up" I sighed.

Nelli paused. She didn't say a word, she put out her zoot and left it on the nightstand. She got underneath the covers beside me and faced me. She looked me deep in my eyes while grabbing my hand with one hand and with the other lifting up her top. She placed my hand on her belly.

"Do you feel that?" She asked softly, still looking in my eyes.

"Your wound?"

She nodded then moved my hand more lover so my hand was inbetween her belly button and her bikini line.

"Do you feel that?" She softly asked yet again, with a slight smile

I shook my head no with confusion. Her smile dropped and its like her eyes went darker. Her demeanour changed almost instantly.

"Exactly, nothing. Because you and your stupid Ocean friend took my baby away. Now my heart is empty, my uterus is empty. You're a dickhead Isaiah. You're a fucking prick. First of all you lied on my name so much. You already made my life hell. What because you liked me? Fuck off with that bullshit. Did you think this was a movie? You're just fucked. I take so much shit from everyone and im sick of it. You! Emmanuel! Kingsley! Fuck man! IM TIRED. I didn't deserve none of this shit" she shouted. Her voice cracked, she rolled over and her sniffing.