For Florida

Hey guys. If you live in America, then you've probably heard about the shooting in Florida. If you haven't, then you have been under a rock for the past few days. Basically what happened was that a teenager gunman opened fire in Parkland, Florida and killed seventeen people. Fourteen others were injured, with five of them with life-threatening injuries. The gunman was nineteen years old. (Information from NBC)

It happened on Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is supposed to be a happy day where people celebrate their time with their loved ones. Not a day when people are worrying about their family's lives. It honestly pains my heart to hear that someone killed seventeen other people because they wanted to. 

I honestly don't know what else I can say other than the fact that everything is in my prayers. I'm praying for the victim's families, I'm praying for the people in the hospital, and I'm praying for our country. America is supposed to be a place where everyone is free and people don't live in fear of the fact that they might die the next day. No one should live in that fear. Absolutely no one. 

One thing that I think is absolutely terrible is the fact that there have already been seven shootings this year. We are only about forty-six days into the year and there have already been seven shootings. It's terrible and despicable. 

So where ever you are, whether you're in school, at home, or somewhere else. Please take a moment to recognize the people who died or are seriously injured. They're in my prayers.