Chapter 12: Voltron {FINALE}

Hey guys! I'm going to be trying to get longer chapters now. Also, this is the last chapter of this book! I'm so sorry. However, I'm planning on releasing the next book sometime in August. Sorry if that seems really long, but I won't have my computer during the summer. Anyways, let's continue with the Unexpected finale! (By the way, this is the first book in the Unexpected trilogy)

Recap: 

 "What's taking so long?" I asked.

"I don't kn–" Allura was cut off by a roar that could be heard from miles away. It shook the whole castle in a triumphant roar.

"Yes!" Allura shouted.

"Thank God!" I yelled over-zealously as I punched the air above me.

And then the alarms went off.

Your POV:

     "What's wrong?" I asked Allura.

     Allura rushed towards the control panel and checked why the alarms were going off. An image popped up on the screen of the Galran ship plummetting towards the surface. 

     "It's the Galra," Coran said gravely. 

     "Paladins! The Galra ship is approaching! You must fight, and bond as a team!" Allura told them all. 

     "Got it!" They all shouted.

     "How can I help?" I asked Allura without hesitation.

     "You can help me set up the defenses," Allura explained as she rushed to turn on the particle barrier. 

     I really hope that the paladins are doing good. I hoped Lance was okay. I hoped Shiro wouldn't get abducted again. I hoped that Keith's temper wouldn't break. And I hoped that Hunk could stay kind. I hoped that Pidge could be smart. 

[Flashback to your Kindergarten Self]

     Today was my first day of Kindergarten. I was so excited!!! Mom said that I was going to make a bunch of new friends today. I just wanted to make at least one. Mom had also shown me a cool knife before I left. She said that it was my father's. 

     I walked into the classroom with a confidence that was so strong, I could've jumped off a cliff with no worry. The first thing I saw was a boy with weird black hair and a red sweatshirt. I walked up to him to say hi.

     "Hi! I'm [Name], what's your name? Do you want to be friends?" I asked him with a smile so huge it could blow all of the negative forces out of the air. {A/N: Now, you can see that you were a VERY positive child.} 

     "I'm Keith. I don't need any friends."  the boy responded. 

      "Well, then that sucks. Because you're my friend now, whether you like it or not." I told him. 

      "Whatever." 

[Fast-forward six years]

      "[Name], I want you to meet someone," Keith told me as he led me somewhere. 

      "Who do you want me to–" I was cut off as soon as I saw who was in front of me. Takashi Shirogane was right in front of me. Wait... KEITH KNEW TAKASHI SHIROGANE??? I felt as if I was going to fall over. Takashi Shirogane was a legend. I started to lose my balance. Keith came over to me to keep me sturdy. I gave him a look of thanks. He nodded back to me in response and looked over to the living legend.