4🔐

Jinyoung's POV

Staring at the drunkass handsome PA at the club was really... Amusing.

Why?

"Whooo! Party people!" Mark slurred and made his way to the dance floor with Yoongi and Jimin.

"He's hot." Youngjae stated and I whipped my head into his direction.

Daehyun just rolled his eyes and let my brother's head rest on his shoulder and wrapped his arm around the smaller male.

"Are you cold?"

"Nope. Thank you for letting me warm." Youngjae smiled and his eyes turned into little crescents.

"Hey. He's handsome. Why not date him?" Youngjae asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I barely know the guy."

"Well... Get to know him better. Duh."

"Such a sassy mouth." Daehyun commented and Youngjae huffed in annoyance.

"He's single, you're also single. So why not date?"

"You're single, Daehyun-hyung is also single. Why not date?" I countered and he rolled his eyes.

"Daehyun is into girls okay? I don't think he likes me in such way. I don't too, he's far away from my ideal guy... so we don't date."

Oh really?

"Pabo-Yah..." I muttered and stood up.

Its obvious Daehyun likes him in a romantic way but hyung is too scared to admit his feelings for my brother and my brother is too dumb to realize his feelings. Dumb boys.

I made my way to my assistant who was sitting alone. I took the seat next to him and he smiled lazily at me.

"How do you feel?"

"I wanna throw up."

With that, I stood up and dragged his lazy ass inside the CR. We entered a cubicle and he started throwing up. I just rubbed his back in a comforting way.

"Please don't look at me."

"Feeling better?"

"Mhmm."

He washed his mouth and we went back to our table. Daehyun and Youngjae were in silence and they were at the same position. Jimin and Yoongi were dancing somewhere.

"Here, drink this to lessen your headache." Youngjae handed Mark a medicine and Mark gladly took it.

"Thanks."

"No probs."

"Want to head home?" Daehyun asked

"I'll text Yoongi and Jimin we are heading out first." Youngjae said and texted the two not even bothering to remove his head on Daehyun's shoulder.

"I live around here." Mark said.

"Want to go out for a walk?" I asked and he smiled and shook his head.

"You should go home sir."

"I don't want to. Nobody's waiting for me there." I blurted and Youngjae smirked.

He whispered something on Daehyun's ear and Daehyun nodded. He shoot me a smirk that was up to something.

"Can we use your car then?"

This... Demon.

"Better not scratch it... Daehyun-hyung, drive the car please? I cant trust him when it comes to cars."

"Hey..." hyung protested weakly.

We started walking to the exit as Mark was heading the way.

"You live here? For how long?" I asked and removed my shoes as we entered his apartment.

"Excuse my intrusion..."

"I've been living in Korea for three years now Sir."

"Your place is quite comfy and spacious." I commented and he smiled.

"Its because I live alone."

My brows furrowed when I saw his smile. He seems happy and contented living alone for three years. I'm living on my own for several years now but... Why cant I smile like that when it comes to this terms?

"Something's wrong sir?"

I just shook my head and sighed.

"What is it that I'm looking for?"

"Sir, you can use the guest room and please make yourself at home. We'll still have to work tomorrow." 

He led me to the room beside his and he entered the bathroom.

"Sir, Your bath is ready. I'll lend you some of my clothes and I'll wash your clo-"

"No Mr Tuan... Its okay. I'll just tell Jimin to drop me some clothes..." I blushed in embarrassment.

"Please use my clothes for the mean time. I know they are quite loose on you, but its all I can offer you."

"Its okay Mr Tuan. Thank you."

His eyes widened and I don't know if its just my imagination or the alcohol but, is he really blushing?

"What's wrong Mr Tuan?"

"Y-you smiled... at me?"

I was a little bit taken a back by that. What's that supposed to mean?!

"I dont know what you're talking about."

"Okay. Okay. Good night Sir Jinyoung." Mark said and left.

I entered the bathroom and slowly stripped myself and got inside the tub. I moaned at the feeling as the warm water touched my skin.

After the shower, I dried my self and grabbed the robe hanging on the rack.

I stepped in the guest room and saw Mark's clothes and a basket containing lotion, skincare product which were very familiar to me, tooth brush and tooth paste. I saw a note sticking out and I grabbed it to read what's inside.

Sir Jimin just texted me your skin is very sensitive. He told me you cant go to sleep without these products comfortably. Luckily I have them and I use the same brand as yours. Please use them sir. If you need something, I'm in the next room. Good night sir.

"Jimin you brat." I growled and placed my phone on the nightstand along with my wallet.

I went back inside the bathroom and brushed my teeth and used the facial foam, washable mask and cleanser. I applied the lotion before wearing Mark's clothes.

My phone rang and groaned in annoyance when I saw the caller's ID.

"Gosh... Why does it have to be him?"

"-Do you need something?"

"Oh yeah. I need clothes for tomorrow."

"Ask Mark."

"Hyung why are you like this?"

"Who knows. I wanna see you wearing something casual?"

"Ugh. So annoying."

"Are you rolling your eyes on me young man?"

"N-no... Hyung I'm tired. See you tomorrow."

"Rest now. It would be good for your condition. Good night. Mwah."

"Ew. Good night. Make sure not to scratch my car."

"See yah."

the phone call ended and I hugged the pillows and laid by my side before closing my eyes...