20🔐

In a middle of nowhere, there stood two people. Both were wearing suits and it seems like a wedding ceremony...

Jinyoung was wondering what was he doing there... It was a happy wedding ceremony judging by the crowd's cheer and clapping as the newlywed couple kissed.

He can't make out the couple's faces but he feels he's close to them.

"Jinyoungie? Thank you for this... even though Mark is gone, you still came here."

What do you mean Mark is not here?!

What happened to Mark?!

Who the hell are you people?!

Where is my Mark?!

Who are you people?!

"D-doc? Why is he crying? D-doc this is bad... he needs to be asleep." One nurse said and Youngjae took a deep breath before injecting something on Jinyoung to make his brother fall asleep.

"Can he feel pain?" Daehyun asked who was near Youngjae.

"No... he's having a bad dream." Youngjae whispered as he got rid of the tumor that makes his brother suffer.

"Isn't that dangerous Doctor?"

"Lets just hope he can wake up-"

"He will wake up and I know that." Youngjae interrupts and Daehyun smiles at his boss.

Daehyun may not be a doctor but Youngjae was never comfortable to work without him near. Daehyun strangely does magic to him...

"Relax okay?" Jimin said and smiled at Mark who was biting his nails.

"He's crying..."

"Nah. Youngjae knows how to handle this case. Lets hope for the best." Chanyeol said.

Mark just stood there not knowing what to do. He was really worried and he can't stop the devils on his head as he kept on hurting himself by over thinking.

"Bro... its bleeding."

Mark gasped and quickly wiped his hand which was bleeding from his too much nail biting.

Mark really wants to hug his beloved boss who was laying on the bed, unconscious.

"When are you waking up?" Mark asked silently and waited.

"Fuck." Youngjae cursed outloud and Daehyun's eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" Daehyun asked he can sense something bad was going on.

"Call more doctors please!" Youngjae yelled and Daehyun never ran so fast in his life.

He called more doctors and prayed that Jinyoung will wake up.

The loud machined was almost deafening for Youngjae and his anxiety and fear was not helping at all.

"YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME!" Youngjae yelled as Jinyoung's heartbeat went slower.

"I WILL SLAP YOU JINYOUNG!" The red line went straight and Youngjae was going nuts.

"What's happening? I don't understand... why is he screaming? Why is Daehyun hugging him like that? W-what's happening?"

"I-is he dying?" Chanyeol asked.

"No. That cant be happening." Jimin said and gripped tightly on his shirt.

"This is not happening..."

"You idiot you can't cry!" Daehyun snapped and Youngjae stepped his own foot to regain his composture and focus. He cannot slap himself since his hand was dirty and bloody.

"Oh you didn't know? He took his own life... he was going nuts to follow his beloved..."

"What? I-I mean who?"

"He never mentioned a name but strangely he looks like you."

"What do you mean by that?"

Jinyoung was really confused.

The dream felt so real and why the hell couldn't he make out the faces. It was all blurry but the voices were very familiar.

"H-have we met?" Jinyoung blurted out.

"Oh silly boy." The man chuckled and by that Jinyoung sensed danger.

He ran for his life as a black thing kept on running after.

"Come follow me dear. The life there is nice-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jinyoung was crying as he ran.

He was really scared and he had no idea what was going on. The dream felt so real for his comfort. Too real he could wake up.

"Take my hand and we shall-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Am I dying? Why am I dreaming like this? Is this black creature the grim reaper?" Jinyoung asked and he heard a chuckle behind him.

"Guess I'll take you by force then."

Jinyoung was brought to a world he really doesn't like. It was like a normal world but the thing is... he was alone... no happiness vibrating in the air and it was sickening to see people suffer.

He was in the middle... there were two sides which were the light and dark side.

Some were being burned alive but not dying... it was the scenario at the dark side.

People were calm at the light side. They were relaxed...

"Park Jinyoung... so here's your judgement-"

"I dont want to hear it!" Jinyoung cried and covered his ears.

Please... someone... save me... I am begging you...