22🔐

"Ever thought about marriage?"

Daehyun is currently outside with Mark. Jinyoung was sleeping and Mark cannot go to bed and sleep since he felt so tense. He had no idea why but he felt so uneasy. He went outside Jinyoung's room and saw Daehyun was watching some drama. As if Daehyun saw right through him, he grabbed his jacket and socks then they both went out.

"I want to have a stable job and... and I still... I still want to see what the future holds for me and Jinyoung." Mark said and sighed.

"So you see Jinyoung with you in the future?" Daehyun asked with a smile that made Mark smile.

"Yeah. Does that make me stupid?" he asked and Daehyun shook his head.

"What was the biggest fight you had with him?" Daehyun asked and Mark laughed.

"It was when he saw a lipstick stain on my dress shirt. He went crazy that he almost set the office on fire." Mark laughed and Daehyun nodded as he encouraged Mark to carry on.

Flashback...

Mark was currently riding the elevator. It was really cramped but no one complained. It suddenly halted causing a person to bump into his back.

He didn't look back to check who bumped into him. He got off first and made his way to the photocopying room.

"A hundred of these." he said and sighed.

Mark's phone buzzed and he looked around and saw no one so he answered it.

"Hiiiiii~"

"Hi baby. What's up?"

"Get your ass up here. I wanna see you right now. Like right now. Something tells me there is something wrong."

"I'll just finish this."

"Tuan Yi en. I want you to go here this instance."

It scared him about how serious Jinyoung is. He was really scared... he loved Jinyoung so much anddd not to mention, even though Mark tops, He does whatever Jinyoung wants.

He hurriedly finished his work and went to the Park's floor. He took a deep breath and opened Jinyoung's door.

The cold air greeted him and he got goosebumps when he saw the stern look on Jinyoung's face. He knew he did something that displeased his man.

"w-what-"

"so who's the whore?" Jinyoung asked as he drummed his fingers on the desk.

"Who?"

"Don't play dumb. You know what I mean." Jinyoung said and Mark can see his lover's patience was getting thinner.

"Are you cheating behind my back? Who is she? I really want to skin you alive Mark Tuan!" Jinyoung screamed and threw his phone on the wall.

He broke his phone again.

"I am not cheating..." Mark said and tried to get near Jinyoung but his man was throwing things at him while crying.

It broke his heart to see Jinyoung cry. He was not cheating and he definitely won't cheat.

"Who... Who was that woman behind you at the elevator? She was standing too close and AAARRRGGGHHH!" Jinyoung screamed and was about to throw his swivel chair at Mark but Mark grabbed his lover and pinned him on the sofa.

"No please Jinyoungie... don't be like this. Its not what it looks like." Mark explained as straddled his boyfriend's lap.  Jinyoung was crying in anger and jealousy and it really hurts Mark.