5🔐

Jinyoung's POV

"Oh hey Jacks. You free tomorrow?" I scanned my eyes around the new surroundings.

Oh. I'm currently staying at Mark's place.

"Thanks man. You're the best."

I can hear Mark talking to someone on the phone. I sat up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face before heading outside the guest room.

"Good morning sir Jinyoung." Mark greeted who was now ready for work.

"Good morning."

"Did you sleep well? Sir Jimin told me you only eat fresh fruits and pancakes for breakfast. Lets eat breakfast sir?"

"D-does Jimin tell you a lot about me?"

"Not really sir. Just a little things."

I took a seat across Mark and he handed me a glass of orange juice which I gladly took.

"Like what?"

"You cant sleep comfortably if you haven't used you daily thing like the facial foam, cleanser and toner. You only eat fresh fruits and pancakes for breakfast and Freshly squeezed orange juice for accompaniment."

I just nodded and hummed in response. I dont know how should I react to that.

"How does it taste?" Mark asked nervously

"Good. I haven't tried pancakes with surprise fillings." I smiled and wiped my mouth with tissue.

All my life I only ate pancakes with syrup and butter on top.

"I think you should smile often sir. It makes you look younger and more handsome." Mark said

"Why? Do I look old for my age? Answer me honestly Tuan."

Mark bit his lip before nodding.

"Do you know why I dont smile often?" I asked as I stood up.

"Why?"

"So I dont get mistreated." I said and he led me to his room.

"You can choose what you want to wear, Some maybe not your taste but its all I can offer... We only have half an hour sir."

I just nodded and picked out a red shirt, black pants and white denim jacket.

I felt because they are all new and... I guess Mark really like them?

"I'm sure it will look nice on you Sir Jinyoung..." Mark smiled and I just blinked dumbly.

"Take your time sir."

I took a shower and got changed. Mark knocked and entered with a box.

"This will suit your attire."

"You're making me feel bad Mark... You're making me wear your new shoes..."

"Its okay sir. Its not like I wear them... They don't fit my feet. Haha. Online shopping errors." Mark laughed and handed me the box.

"What's your foot size?" I asked and he handed me a pair of new socks.

"Secret. Its 3cm longer than yours." Mark said

I wore the pair of shoes and it fits perfectly... Wow. Just wow.

"Lets go sir?"

I nodded and grabbed my wallet and phone. We headed outside his place and he was holding an umbrella and skateboard.

"We wont be getting a taxi this hour so I suggest we walk till the next block." I just nodded and he pulled the umbrella over my head.

"Cant get you sweaty sir." He smiled and handed me the umbrella.

He started to skate beside me and he was really relaxed on his skate board.

"Did you left your car at the company?"

"Yes sir."

When we arrived at the next block, thankfully there was a taxi. We rode the taxi to the company. Before I could hand Mr driver the money, Marl was fast to hand him first.

I glared at him but he just smiled and we got off the taxi.

"Its been a while since I rode one..." I muttered and we entered the building.

Flash.

I glared at my hyung who was holding a DSLR camera. Jimin was clapping his hand while Daehyun-hyung was just standing calmly beside my brother.

"I'm so proud of you." Youngjae wiped his fake tears.

"Lets go?" Jimin asked

We all rode the elevator and went to our floor.

I was about to enter my office but then, Youngjae ans Jimin dragged me inside Chanyeol-hyung's office.

"What are we doing here? Yoda might get mad-"

"He said this is my office for the mean time." Youngjae crossed his arms.

"Why are you even here? I thought you'll be staying at the main house-"

"Too bad I'm not."

Jimin just laughed and took a seat.

"So how was your night together? Did something happen?" Youngjae wiggled his brows and Jimin gasped. 

"You slept together?!"

I furrowed my brows and flicked their foreheads.

"Pabo. I slept at the guest room while he slept at his room. What are you talking about?"

"Damn it..."

"So nothing happened?"

I shoot them a serious glare causing them to laugh nervously.

"What are you two up to?"

Then hyung spoke up nervously.

"Dont you think its time for you to date? Hehe..."

This kid must lost his brain.

"I don't want to. I'm busy-"

"No you're not. Its just that you don't want to." Jimin pouted.

Another kid who lost his brain.

"I'll tell Chanyeol-hyung you two are bullying me-"

"Chanyeol-hyung just asked when he comes home with Baekhyun-hyung from their honeymoon... Bring Mark for a dinner. He wants to meet Mark." Youngjae said

"Have you lost your minds?!"

They just laughed and shook their heads. They were both idiots.

"Mark is a good guy." Youngjae hyung said with a thumbs up.

"So is Daehyun."

Hyung shoot me a scary glare causing me to shut up.

"Daehyun likes someone pretty, smart, funny, cute and someone who can cook okay? He will never like me because I don't like him in such way and-"

"You can always try to be that someone and you can always try to like him." Jimin and I interrupted. We shared looks and laughed. Wow. We just said the same thing and its really amusing.

"Look. We are not talking about this okay? Back to you and Mark."

I furrowed my brows as I saw how my big brother reacted. So he really likes Daehyun.

"Lets be serious now. How's my case?" I asked and Youngjae-hyun's eyes softened.

"You need surgery asap."