21🔐

A month later...

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Jinyoung's alarm clock woke Mark up and he was pleased to see Jinyoung was recovering beside him.

Youngjae did all his best and thank goodness he was in time to save his brother who was at the verge of dying.

Mark gently and quietly went out of bed and he made breakfast. He was making pancakes and he will make sure it would taste good.

Jinyoung still needs to rest so Jimin and Chanyeol were taking care of things so well.

"Good Morning Mark." Daehyun greeted and Mark smiled.

Yes. Daehyun and Youngjae is living with the two of them. Youngjae needs to check his brother every now and then and He cannot do work properly without Daehyun of course.

"Good morning. Is Youngjae up?" Mark asked.

"Nope. That racoon is still snoring his ass out." Daehyun said and chuckled. He helped Mark prepare breakfast.

He was stupid as Yougjae kept on insisting. Daehyun cannot cook nor do someshit so all he did to help was set the table.

"I'll wake Youngjae up." Daehyun said and left.

Mark went to Jinyoung's room with a tray of Jinyoung's breakfast. Jinyoung was still sleeping soundly.

He woke the younger male up since food was getting cold. No one likes that.

"Good morning." Mark said as Jinyoung woke up. The latter's hair was a mess and he looked so sleepy.

"Come on eat your breakfast gorgeous." Mark said and Jinyoung nodded.

"Are the hyungs up?" Jinyoung asked and Mark was about to answer but then they both heard a loud thud followed by Youngjae's whine and cries.

Daehyun seriously threw Youngjae Out of bed.

"Ugh. So annoying." Jinyoung said and Mark smiled.

"Your brother didn't sleep well. Its obvious he was still blaming himself." Mark said and Jinyoung's face saddened.

"Why would he blame himself?" Jinyoung asked and Mark shrugged before kissing his man's forehead.

"Finish your breakfast."

Jinyoung could only nod and finish his meal. Mark helped Jinyoung take a shower. Jinyoung was improving and Mark was really good with assisting Jinyoung.

"Hey. Do you want to go on a date?" Jinyoung asked who was buttoning his shirt.

"What? Like right now?" Mark asked. He was shocked to hear the younger asked such thing.

"You don't want to?" Jinyoung asked. He was a little bit hurt and Mark sighed.

"Will Youngjae agree? I mean you're still recovering and-"

"I feel better and I really want to go outside with you... date. I want a date." Jinyoung whined like the baby he was.

"I'll tell Youngjae-"

"No. Get dressed. Imma talk to him." The younger male said and went to the kitchen only to see Youngjae whining to Daehyun.

His idiotic brother was begging Daehyun to do the dishes. He really hates doing the dishes and of course... Daehyun being the whipped asshat said sure.

Jinyoung walked to the guest room where Youngjae was staying. He followed his brother and barged in without knocking.

"Man. That's so gay." Jinyoung said when Youngjae screamed like a little girl. He scared the wits out of his brother.

"You're the one to talk!" Youngjae hissed.

"Excuse me?!" Jinyoung snapped and narrowed his eyes at his brother.

"What? Telling me you're not gay when you and Mark are dating?" Youngjae sassed and Jinyoung was not amused.

"Correction. I am not gay even I am dating Mark. Being gay is different from-"

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever bitch. Waddaya want? Why are you dressed like that?" Youngjae asked and Jinyoung locked the door.

"W-what are you doing. You're scaring me Jinyoung. What do you want."

"Stop being a drama bitch. I wanna go on a date with Mark... so can I?" Jinyoung asked and Youngjae smiled. He was happy his brother actually asked his opinion and permission.

"Sure. I'll check your wound first."

After a few minuets Jinyoung and Youngjae was done. Mark was also ready by the door. Daehyun was still doing the dishes.

"Wait... does that mean I'm alone now with Daehyun? What are you up to exactly Jinyoung?" Youngjae hissed.

"Hmmm... Honestly? I want you to together. But yeah. Let me get you straight. Wait... you're gay--- anyways I want you two to be alone. Talk-"

"Never. I'm staying inside here. Bye. Have fun." With that, Youngjae's door was already locked.

Jinyoung frowned and went to Mark's side who rose his brow in amusement.

"He kicked you out huh? Anyways... Where do you want to go?"

"I don't really know. Surprise me." Jinyoung said and Mark nodded.

"Okay then..."

Daehyun was still washing the dishes and the couple called him.

"What's up?"

"Ceiling. No hyung. Seriously. Youngjae's being an ass. Please talk to him about it hmmm?" Jinyoung said and winked before leaving with Mark.

"Did you seriously winked at him? Like... you winked at him and I was -"

"Oh shut up. Why are you being salty about me winking to Daehyun-hyung?"

"Hyung? You call him hyung and you don't call me hyung!" Mark said and Jinyoung being the lunatic shit he was, he laughed so loudly.

They entered the car and Mark was still being salty and petty.

"Oh you wanna know why?" Jinyoung asked as he fastened his seat belt.

"No. Keep your secrets-"

"Its because calling you daddy is much better." Then the lunatic shit started laughing his ass out.

"You look so stupid." Jinyoung wheezes and Mark shot him a look.

"How dare you..."

"Luv you too hun." Jinyoung said and winked before doing something on his phone.

"Are you hungry?" Mark asked and Jinyoung shook his head.

"Not yet... but I'm hungry for something else. Do you know what is it?" Jinyoung asked and Mark hit his boyfriend's leg.

"You ass. I am being serious."

Jinyoung laughed again and when he fet his tummy can't take it anymore, he stopped laughing.

"Let's just go on a drive." Jinyoung suggested and Mark nodded.

"Sure... I wonder what those two are doing right now..." Mark said and Jinyoung shrugged.

"Probably fucking." He said like it was nothing.

"Where did you learned to be like that? I swear Park Jinyoung you are unpredictable." Mark said and chuckled.

"And you like it."

"Maybe." Mark said and then gave him a smirk.