13🔐

Third Person's POV

Jinyoung woke up first and his dream last night felt so realistic and not to mention hot.

He felt something wrong was going on... Since when did he had another person sleeping next to him? His eyes snapped open and saw Mark's chest. He wanted to scream and push his PA away but at the same time he felt so embarrassed and angry at himself for letting Mark do such things to him... he really wanted the ground to swallow him now and eat him alive.

Who initiated it first?

Was it consensual sex or rape?

Why did I do such thing?!

Jinyoung wondered and he can't help but blush as he felt Mark's essence down there... he was leaking with Mark's milk.

I'll take full responsibility, If you get pregnant.

Jinyoung is so embarrassed. He was scared to move. He was so afraid and at the same time shy. He felt like crying in frustration but he held it down. Mark can't know he already woke up.

He just feigned sleep because that was the only way he can escape his embarrassment and he's still not ready to talk to Mark about last night.

He wanted to forget all of it but at the same time no. His virginity... he gave his virginity to a person who maybe doesn't love him and they just fucked. Not made love because they dont have that kind of relationship and he thinks it was only him who likes Mark. Mark was under the influence of alcohol and if Mark was sober, he wouldn't do that.

He felt his heart hurt and he felt like crying but he stopped it because Mark was still there, beside him.

Damn my heart. My stupid heart.

He thought sadly and continued to feigned sleep.

Mark woke up and his eyes widened in fear in realization about whay really happened last night.

He slapped himself and pulled his hair in much frustration.

"Oh dear gods and goddesses, please forgive me for doing such thing for my boss." Mark whimpered and carefully got out of bed and kissed Jinyoung's hair and covered him with the duvet before getting dressed.

His head was aching but his guilt and uneasiness cause by his nervousness was overpowering.

He made breakfast for his boss and made sure to leave a glass of water, pills and a note by the plate of food.

Mark went back to the bedroom to see if Jinyoung was awake but seems like the slightly younger male was too tired to wake up.

"Boss... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for doing such thing. I should have refused but damn... boss I'm sorry again. Lets talk when you're ready? Gosh... this is so frustrating." Mark sighed and he was not aware Jinyoung was listening.

"Boss... I'm sorry. I'll take responsibility of my careless actions." Mark said before leaving Jinyoung's place.

He went back to his place and took a cold shower. He was crying in frustration and anger. He was so angry at himself.

"Mark... Your Sir Jinyoung will be so angry at you... goodbye job." He whimpered and cried.

Jinyoung was hesitating.

Should he go to work or no?

He decided Not to because he's still not ready to see Mark of course.

"What do I do?" Jinyoung bit his lip and decided to eat the breakfast Mark left for him.

"Does that mean I initiated it?!" Jinyoung gasped and went to his Perspnal Computer and opened it.