15🔐

Jinyoung's POV.

I opened my eyes and got out of bed then headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

The front door opened and I ran outside my room only to see Mark who smiling so brightly.

What brings him so early?

"Hi. Good Morning." He greeted with a bright smile that can blind me anytime soon.

"Morning." I greeted back and sat on the kitchen counter. He went closer to me and pet my hair before kissing my cheek that made my eyes widen and my face felt so hot.

"W-why are you here so early?" I asked trying to be cool.

"To make you breakfast and we'll be going out. Hmmm... date. Lets go out on a date. Its a nice day not sunny nor cloudy." He said and I made a face.

"Where are we going?"

"Leave it to me. Now go prepare yourself and I'll cook."

I went back to my room and sat on the bed. It was way too tiring to take a shower and I'm still not ready so I'll just lay here for a while.

"You done?" I heard Mark yell outside causing me to gasp.

Damn. I fell asleep. Stupid bed for being so comfortable..

"N-no! Not yet!"

I ran to the bathroom and stripped my clothes before taking a shower... after I took my shower, I applied my daily things and wore my robe as I scanned my eyes on my closet.

I cant really decide what to wear so I swallowed my pride and called out for Mark.

"Mark what do I wear? Help me choose what to wear."

He entered the room with a fond smile on his face. He then scanned his eyes on my clothes and started picking out.

"Here. Wear this because I want our first date to be not the common thing." He said and I broke into a smile.

"You mean no suffocating dinners? No movie dates and no shopping dates?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. I think that's too common." He said and handed me a pair of black pants, a stripped white and blue shirt and a denim jacket.

"You wear that shoes too." He said pointing at a certain white sneakers.

"Okay." I said and he left to give me privacy.

I changed into the clothes he handed me and went outside the room only to see him waiting for me.

"Looks good on you." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks to you."

"Come on. Eat your breakfast."

"What about you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I already ate and-"

"Just join me." I groaned and he broke into a smile and sat infront of me.

I would fed him some of my pancakes because he made too much for me and I don't want to gain too much weight. That's a no-no.

Mark was waiting for me by the living room as I grabbed my wallet and phone inside my room.

"Where are we going?"

"Secret~" he squealed in excitement that made me roll my eyes but then smiled when I saw how happy he was...

We made our way outside and I didnt expect him to hold my hand inside the elevator and open the door for me.

"Sooo... lets talk to get to know each other. All we do at the company is work-"

"Because we have to work and what else should we do inside my company aside from work?" I scoffed and he gave me a perverted look.

"Oh you know... hehe."

I instantly got what he mean causing me to blush and look away. I heard him laughing as he drove his car. No arguments. We were just talking about some useless stuffs. It was better than being awkward.

"So I'm your first?" I asked quite shocked because... just wow. He's very handsome and-

"You don't want to?" He gasped and feigned hurt causing me to laugh.

"Of course I want to." I admitted while blushing causing him to squeal and laugh.

"What brings you in Korea?" I asked and he smirked. His eyes were still focusing on the road because he has to and he needs to.

"To meet you of course." He said with a smile causing my insides to do flips.

"Okay... smooth. Really Mark. Why are you here in Korea? You said you lived in LA for years."

"Just... just wanted to be free from the polluted air and free from my family I guess? I mean I don't hate them nor have a bad relationship with them. Its just that I want a break from them and their constant wailing about me being the heir of our company." Mark said and my eyes widened.

So Mark is some rich ass kid too?! Well I should have noticed it earlier... I mean he owns the latest model of iPhone... he owns a nice car... his clothes were all branded and expensive... he had some kind of vibe around him but still... the way he lived is sooo simple and humble.

"What's your company's name?"

"Tuan Printing and Advertising Industry." He said and I searched it up then my eyes widened.

Damn. Their company is the biggest in Taiwan and why is he here? Wow... it was almost as big as our company and almost earn the same money as ours but our company is bigger and earns more money than theirs of course but that doesn't make change the fact that Mark is a billionaire's son.

"Why are you so silent?" He asked.

"If you were that rich... then how did you put up with my-"

"Correction. My parents are rich. Not me and I am so hurt... I am not a spoilt brat you know." He said and I scrunched up my nose.

"So you'll be leaving me someday because you'll going back to your company?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yep. That time I'll be promoted as your husband. How does that sounds?" He said cheekily and my cheeks flared up.

"S-stop it... be serious Mark. I want to know... maybe you'll leave me someday without a say and-"

"And that will never happen. I can quit my job because I can't do it anymore but damn. I just can't do it. Sounds cheesy and crazy but I actually stayed because I don't want to give you to someone else... its been a while since I was crushing on you and yeah..." he said with his cheeks pink and the tip of his ears were red.

I smiled and reached out for his ear to play with it then we fell into comfortable silence as he drove his car while I play with his ear while singing along into some song from the radio.

"Just where are you taking me?" I asked curiously that earned a 'secret' from him.

This better be worth it... nah. Having Mark effort like this is more than worth it to be honest.