11🔐

Mark's POV

"Hmmm... You changed a lot." The woman stated and I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

Should I kill her or should I skin her alive or... push her off the glass walls and let her fall...

This bitch really annoys me to the maximum level. Why?

"Oh. Ha-ha-ha. You're so funny Dear, I can't wait for us to get married."

My boss would just smile and shook his head. This bitch. Dont tell me he dragged me here to watch a live romance drama?!

Sir Jinyoung's phone rang loudly and he excused himself to answer it.

Her eyes were now fixed on me and since My boss is not looking, I bravely stared back. This judgemental bitch wannabe.

"So you're his..."

Husband.

BOOM! WHAHAHAHA.

I kept my mouth shut because I dont want to talk to her and Sir Jinyoung told me to keep my mouth shut. Thank goodness he ordered me to or else I'll be scolded for being rude.

"Are you deaf or perhaps mute?" She asked with a mocking smile.

I just stared blankly at her and turned my back at her. Seems rude but I DON'T CARE. I hate her and I don't care. I pretended to tie my shoes and when Sir Jinyoung finished his phonecall, the bitch told him I was being rude.

"Who is he dear? Why is he so rude?"

I am his future husband so you better fuck off.

My bitch boss chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Sam. I ordered him not to open his mouth nor talk... he's my Personal Assistant." Sir Jinyoung said.

Hey you forgot the future husband.

"Seems like he's going a great job... you're really obedient aren't you?" Sir Jinyoung said and turned to look at me with a smirk.

"Oh... Its been three years since I last saw you. Should we have a dinner together?"

Hell naw. You are not grabbing my boss you witch! Fuck off!

She really gets into my nerve even though he just smiles or talk. I really have the urge to hit her when she smirked mockingly at me.

How dare she.

"U-uhm... actually Sam, I cant. I promised my brothers and their PA's out for dinner. Right Mr Tuan?" He turned to look at me and I didnt hesitate to nod.

"Can I come?"

"NO!" Sir Jinyoung yelled and I cant help but smirk at her.

"Why? If its your brothers and-"

"You can't. We have to discuss something very private and... and..."

"And?"

I felt like Sir Jinyoung ran out of excuses as he nervously played with his fingers under the table. So I had no choice but to save him of course.

"There's no space for you. I already booked the place and it was only for six people." I answered and I even saw the terrified look from Sir Jinyoung as if he was telling me what did I do.

"You... why are you looking at me like that?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Should I look at you like this?" I asked and made one eyeball look to the left and at the other one to the right.