19🔐

"You little bitch! I told you not to overwork yourself! Look what you did to yourself!" Youngjae nagged as the moment Jinyoung opened his eyes.

"That won't do Jae... can you be more nicer to him? Your brother just woke up..." Daehyun sighed and shook his head.

Jinyoung stared blankly at Daehyun and Youngjae's faces since he can't move a single muscle. He can still see and hear them. He also thinks he can still talk...

"Are you ready?" Youngjae asked.

"For what?" Jinyoung asked and Daehyun turned to look at Youngjae confused.

"For a surgery..."

Jinyoung was hesitating. Should he inform Mark or not? He shook his head and selfishly decided not to tell Mark for he was scared Mark would leave him if he'll know his illness.

"Never say a word relating this surgery to Mark okay?" Jinyoung said.

"Are you an idiot?" Jimin groaned and Chanyeol shook his head.

His brothers Chanyeol and Jimin just arrived. Baekhyun and Yoongi was still at the office for they were taking over their boss' work.

"He would leave me if he'll know about this." Jinyoung said and Chanyeol nodded.

"Understandable." Chanyeol said and ruffled Jinyoung's hair with a smile.

"Its your decision..." he added and Jinyoung broke into a grin.

"Alright. We'll try our best to cover you up." Jimin said and Jinyoung just smiled.

"I want to you be there hyungie." Jinyoung said and Youngjae was hesitating. He was never the confident doctor but hearing his brother plea and seeing Daehyun's look made him nod.

He was so scared about his negative mind... his mind was never at ease nor peace. He was never confident about performing a surgery on a family or a relative...

"Can you also stand by the observatory spot?" Youngjae asked Daehyun who just nodded and smiled.

"You two... I want you two to be there also."

"Ayeee. We will. Anything to make your mind at ease." Chanyeol said and ruffled Youngjae's hair and smiled.

"Chim. Pass my phone please?" Jinyoung asked and Jimin nodded and reached out for Jinyoung's phone then gasped when he saw the amount of texts and missed calls from Mark.

"Fuck... what should we do?" Jinyoung took a deep breath and looked at his brothers and future in law.

"Lie? Obviously?" Daehyun answered and all sighed at the blunt answer.

"Answer the fucking call." Youngjae said as he bit his nails nervously. The rest nodded and gave him a thumbs up and Jinyoung's phone was ringing loudly.

Jinyoung took a deep breath before answering Mark's call.

"Hi baby. So you're awake now?"

"Y-yeah... how did you know I was sleeping?" Jinyoung asked and he heard Mark laughed on the other side.

"So you passed out huh... you overworked yourself?"

Daehyun, Youngjae, Chanyeol and Jimin shared looks and Jinyoung was looking so scared.

"H-how did you knew I passed out?"

"Baby, I just knew. So are you feeling good now? Did you rest well?" Mark said and Jinyoung's tummy did flips at Mark's voice.

"Y-yeah. Hmmm... maybe I'll be discharged tomorrow. Hehe."

"Oh good because I'm going home tomorrow too." Mark answered.