14🔐

Mark's POV

It was the third day I haven't seen sir Jinyoung and it quite... no. It saddens me a lot.

Gosh.

I was bad.

I should have refused his very tempting offer... damn it.

"Where is My Jinyoung?" Sam asked as she entered the office and I was not in the mood to deal with her bullshit.

Not even a little so she better back off and stop while she still can. Can't she just give me peace?!

I am overflowing with problems and so is Sir Jinyoung's paperworks so he better be here.

But I guess he doesn't want to go to work because of me? Maybe. What else? Damn. If only I had more self control that night.

"Hey! I asked you where is my Jinyoung!"

I forgot the bitch was still here. Here in the same room as me... just leave already. No one wants you. Shoo!

Deciding to list and jot down notes on how to woo my boss and take responsibility, I grabbed a notebook and a pen then started writing.

"I'll ask you for the last time or I'll really hurt you like the last time! You... you're really rude." She yelled and grabbed my pen and threw it on the wall.

"Do I look like I care and give you the answer you want?" I snapped and slam my hand on my desk that made her flinch.

"I don't care if you find me rude and you dont like me. The feeling is mutual Miss Bitch. I hate you and get the fuck out this office before I slap you with this desk just you see me become the incredible hulk!" I literally screamed and I even saw Yoongi and Jimin peeking their heads.

"Did you just call me Miss Bitch?" She asked, really offended as she crossed her arms.

"Yes now get the hell out while I'm still calm." I said and she was trying to be tough.

My boss might transferred some evil spirit on me while working together. Nah. Its okay. I still like him the same.

"What gives you the right to make me go leave my Jinyoung's office? You're talking to his future wife and-"

I am his husband now fuck off.

"I don't care." I said and drummed my fingers on my desk.

"You're really going overboard you useless servant." She growled and slapped me across the face.

Oh. Nobody slaps me across the face except my parents and Jinyoung. Well... I would gladly take Jinyoung's slaps not to mention. Ha-ha.

He gave me another slap on the face and pulled my hair harshly before trying to hit my head on the desk again but nah, my face is too handsome to I won't let her this time. Boss is not around so I don't have to hold back. I dont care if I lose my job. I need to fight back and if quitting my job gets Sir Jinyoung back again, then I'll quit.

I grabbed my cup of coffee and threw it on her causing her to gasp and glare at me. Very unmanly but I couldnt care less about it. She was really annoying and she's a loser when it comes to spitting out mean things. Okay. I learned from the best, my boss.

"My dress!" She yelled and I gave her a smug look.

"Get the fuck out I say." I said with my teeth gritted as if it was so hard to say.

Well talking to her makes me so damn mad and she gives me another problem and a major headache.

"You cocky little shit!" She growled and grabbed my hair again.