23🔐

A few months later...

Jinyoung held the plane tickets he bought. It was ticket for two to Maldives. It's Daehyun's birthday and Jinyoung, being the nice future in law wanted Daehyun and Youngjae to be an official couple.

He got off the elevator and entered Mark's unit. They went out only to test his brother.

"Hi. Welcome home."

"Hi. I'm home. So... are you ready to head out?" Jinyoung asked and Mark nodded.

"Yes. So are we really doing it? What if your brother will turn into-"

"Stop. Please. I'll get jealous if you'll think of another man... Not Yoo Youngjae please." He sighed and Mark frowned.

"Come here then." Jinyoung went nearer to Mark and the older male hugged him.

"I'm sorry. Its only you okay? Go get changed. I'll wait here for you." Mark said and kissed Jinyoung's forehead.

Mark stared at the window outside as he waited for his man. He then started to think how on earth did his preferences changed. Well... He used to be straight but it collapsed when he met his hot boss, Park Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was ready to go and so was Mark. They headed to an aquatic park and they really had fun and took a lot of pictures.

"Mommy? Why are those uncles holding hands?" A kid asked and Jinyoung sighed.

"Fuck these annoying pests we call kids." He muttered and turned to look at the mother who was thinking of an excuse.

"They're close friends I guess?" The mother answered and Mark snickered.

"Uhm... invalid answer but thanks anyways." Jinyoung said and smirked at her. He turned his back and walked away with Mark.

"The kid was so confused." Mark said and took Jinyoung to watch the mermaid show.

"Well... kids are confused all the time." Jinyoung said causing Mark to laugh.

"Gosh. Wheres the lie..." Mark said and shook his head.

He asked Jinyoung to stand in a certain place and strike a pose so he can take a picture of his lovely boyfriend.

"Do I look like an idiot in those photos?" Jinyoung asked and Mark laughed before shaking his head.

"What are you talking about? You look really good here." Mark said and showed Jinyoung the photo.

"Oh. The shark looks cool." Jinyoung said and Mark wanted to facepalm at his boyfriend's comment.

"Yes the shark looks cool indeed." Mark said and they headed to where the sea lions are.

"Can you please behave? I dont want to fight you." Jinyoung said to the sea lion who was not cooperating.

"You are doing it wrong." Mark said and showed him how sea lions should be treated.

"Were you a trainer for these fatasses-"

"Park Jinyoung." Mark hissed and Jinyoung shut his mouth quickly.

They took multiple pictures and when it was already dark, they decided to eat dinner at a fancy restaurant nearby.

"Do you have a reservation sirs?" The lady by the front desk asked.

"Yes... I booked under the name Mark Tuan." Mark said and the lady smiled at them before calling someone on the phone.

A lady guided them to where their table was and Jinyoung was really touched by his boyfriend's effort.

Should I take out my gift now? I mean is this the right time to give him this?