17🔐⚠️

Warning: 🙄😏⚠️

Mark woke up in the middle of the night when he felt he was alone in the bed... well... it was their last night on that place.

They were taking thing's slow as what they had promised to each other :')

He went out of bed and saw Jinyoung was talking to someone on the phone. He looks so serious and stern. Mark thinks it was something in relation with business. Jinyoung is always stern about it.

Mark found himself smiling and back hugging Jinyoung was startled at first but then relaxed on his embrace as he placed a hand over  Mark's hands.

"No. Its their loss not mine... yes. I'll be there tomorrow. Bye..."

The phone call ended and Jinyoung let out an angry groan. He wanted to throw his phone away and cry a river from stress and anger.

"Hey. Hey. What's wrong?" Jinyoung sighed and let out and annoyed groaned.

"I'm so stressed. Fucking assholes-"

Mark smiled and shook his head before kissing Jinyoung's temple. He then dragged Jinyoung with him so they can rest.

"I want to hit them so much they won't wake up the next day. I am so angry... how dare they... so stressful." Jinyoung groaned and Mark blushed shamefully when he felt hard in the middle of nowhere.

He found angry Jinyoung was so freaking hot...

"Hey Jinyoung. Can I ask you something?"

"Uh yeah sure." Jinyoung responded and turned to face Mark.

"Uhm... will go go out on dates with me and date me?" Mark asked and Jinyoung laughed.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?!"

"I thought we were dating already... Gosh. I'm so stupid... sorry Mark, I've never been in a relationship before." Jinyoung responded that made Mark shocked.

"O-oh... does that mean we have a label now?" Mark asked and Jinyoung smiled.

"Yeah. We are dating now right?"

"Yay!" Mark cheered and Jinyoung snorted before rolling his eyes.

"So can I kiss you?"

Okay... here goes the awkward tension again... the very awkward atmosphere and bad vibe they both feels.

"U-uhm... uhm... wait." Jinyoung said and took deep breaths before looking at Mark.

"Go ahead." Jinyoung said and Mark smiled brightly that could blind Jinyoung anytime soon.

As their lips touched, they both felt some sickeningly good, sweet and amazing sparks...

"YAH!" Jinyoung shrieks with his face so red in embarrassment and pleasure as Mark palmed him down there.

"S-sorry. I'm sorry Jinyoung. I-I just got carried away-"

"Aisht. Now I'm hard... come on. Lets continue." Jinyoung smiled and they continued kissing with Mark feeling so happy.

"Uhm... Jinyoungie? I have a request."

"Name it." Jinyoung responded while reaching to turn the nightlights on.

"I want your nudes." Mark said causing Jinyoung to fell off the bed at Mark's request.

"W-why would you like something like that?"  Jinyoung asked with his eyes wide.

"Because... because uhm... I want to have your nudes on my phone... you know. Jerking off purposes while I'm away." Mark said and Jinyoung's brow rose in confusion.

"Now does that mean you'll be away from me?"

"Just... a week. My sister needs me. She just gave birth and I need to help her..."

Jinyoung hummed in response before climbing on the bed. He then sighed and nodded.

"No. You can't have my nudes." Jinyoung responded and Mark nodded before pressing their lips together.

"When we are over, you might use it against me-"

"What the actual fuck? You think I would do that? I hate you... you're so... augh. Ghad. Why would I ask for your nudes when I-"

"Shattap. No nudes. That's final." Jinyoung said and pressed their lips together.

Mark gave him a looks.

Mark instantly removed their clothes and placed open mouth kisses on Jinyoung's neck. Red and pinkish marks blooming on his skin which made Mark so proud of his art work.

"W-when will you leave?"

"Tomorrow's my flight... sorry baby." Mark said and Jinyoung hummed before tangling his hands on Mark's soft hair.

"Fuck... Mark why are you so good at this?" Jinyoung moaned as his back arched as Mark sucked on his perky nubs lovingly.

"A week huh?"

"Sorry Jinyoung..." Mark apologized and Jinyoung nodded before sitting up.

"Have you ever tried shower sex?" Jinyoung asked and Mark shook his head.

"You're my first and hopefully last." Jinyoung smiled at the sudden response.

Mark smirked and Jinyoung wriggled his brows and the elder snorted before taking his boss to the bathroom.

He pressed a button for the shower and the water felt right. Not too cold nor too warm.

"Mark, I want you raw. Raw so even a week without you I can still-"

"But you have work tomorrow?"

"I'll stay at home... Chanyeol hyung and Jimin can do it. I need a break from stress..." Jinyoung said and Mark hummed before kissing Jinyoung's back.

Jinyoung faced the wall and placed his hands and there as he bent over for Mark to take him.

"Here I go baby..." Mark warned and aligned the tip on Jinyoung's entrance.

A scream was threatening to escape from Jinyoung's mouth but he muffled it down. Tears sprung out from his eyes and his breathing became harsh.

He can never get used to Mark's size. Well he felt like he will tear up but at the same time so good and full. It was only half of Mark's dick inside him but he but he feels so full and tearing up... at the same time, he still wants more.

"Am I hurting you? I'm so sorry- ah... Jinyoung you naughty shit." Mark growled when Jinyoung suddenly bucked his hips and now Mark was buried inside him.

"What?" Jinyoung asked as he feigned innocence.

"Can I move now?" Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded and his legs almost gave up on his in pleasure.

Mark was going slow and deep that made Jinyoung feel his thrusts and drags. It felt painful but pleasurable. Very pleasurable for his own good...

"Mark..." Jinyoung whimpered and Mark sensed Jinyoung was close so he went faster yet deep.

"Gosh... Mark!" Jinyoung hissed as Mark bit his shoulder and he shoot his load onto the wall and Mark removed himself from Jinyoung and shoot his load on Jinyoung's thighs.

"Sorry again Jinyoung..."

"Mhmmm... Its okay. Come on... I feel so tired..." Jinyoung said.

Mark and Jinyoung cleaned up first before heading to bed. Not even caring to wear clothes anymore... they were too tired and they want to feel each other's skin as they sleep in each other's warm, comfortable and comforting arms...

After all they'll go back to their usual shitty worlds tomorrow.