7🔐

Third Person's POV

"Perform a surgery asap?"

Youngjae nodded and bit his lip in a nervous manner.

"Yeah..."

"Are you going to be there?" Jinyoung asked and Youngjae nodded and gave him a smile.

"I cant perform it but... I'll assist. I cant do it..." Jinyoung just nodded and gave his brothers a hug.

"Life's a bitch. Haha."

"I'll go back to my office and finish that mountain of shitty paper works." Jinyoung said and went back to his office.

He entered his office and saw Mark arranging his own desk while Daehyun was holding a pile of paper.

"Who made you do that Daehyun Hyung?"

Daehyun hyung gave him wary smile and placed the papers on top of Jinyoung's desk carefully.

"I dont know who she was."

"Is that so? You can go back to hyung now." Daehyun hyung left leaving Jinyoung alone with Mark.

"Can you help me with this Mr Tuan?"

Jinyoung sat on his swivel chair and leaned his back on its rest.

"Yes sir." Mark

"Can you go arrange them by its due date?"

"Yes sir."

Mark did a great job in arranging them. He manage to finish it within an hour. Now that his part is done, It was Jinyoung's time to read and sign the papers.

There were no words exchanged between the two of them and the silence was deafening.

Mark made his way to the kitchen and prepared Milk and Oreos for Jinyoung. Jinyoung may never admit he liked them, but thats okay.

He placed the snacks on the coffee table and went by Jinyoung's side.

"Sir, I prepared you snacks."

"Mhmm..."

What's that suppose to mean? Is that a yes or no?

Mark went back to his seat and started to arrange Jinyoung's schedule for tomorrow since it was cleared for today.

Finally... an hour later, Jinyoung stood up from his swivel chair and headed to the sofa. He started to eat and when he finished it, he went back to his swivel chair.

"Can you give me a bowl of mixed fruits? Something that will not make work messy."

"Is strawberries, apples, grapes and cherries okay sir?" Mark asked.

"I want mangoes too!"

"Sir, it can cause stain of the papers or your shirt."

"Ah okay then. No."

Mark prepared his mixed fruits and placed the bowl on a little space on Jinyoung's desk.

If paper was water, they would drown by now.

"I'll go deliver the finished papers sir."

Jinyoung just nodded and continued his work. He placed them on a shopping like cart and started to go walk so he cab deliver the papers.

On the elevator, there he heard lots of people talking bahind Jinyoung's back.

"Gosh. The Second Park is so... I dont know gurl. He looks so unfriendly unlike his brothers."