10🔐

Mark's POV.

Ever since the beginning I knew Sir Jinyoung was kinda... weird but because he is sooo difficult to understand.

But still that doesn't change the fact that he's cute when his bangs is laying  peacefully on his forehead and very hot when his hair is styled and brushed upwards and shows his forehead. 

Even if we turn the world upside down a lot of times, it will never change the fact that my boss is good looking and if someone will disagree... I will fite them right here right now. 

If you are thinking I have a crush on him... hmmm... I don't really know... I don't really want to like him because he's so difficult and I heard one sided feelings is very painful but... If we are destined to be together... then why not?

Just kidding.

There's no way Sir Jinyoung would like me AND I think he's straight and into girls.

I hope not.

I REALLY HOPE NOT BECAUSE IT WILL BE A WASTE IF HE LIKES GIRLS.

Anyways... here I am. Watching Sir Jinyoung sign and read some contracts, proposals and other papers I don't know. Most of them were getting thrown on the floor and he's really. Really. REALLY. Focused right now and that's a good thing.

Feeling that he was done rejecting and throwing papers on the floor, I stood up and picked them up before placing them in a box.

"Mr Tuan, please tell Ms Raon to prepare the meeting room." Sir Jinyoung said calmly.

Well... its better than him screaming and yelling.

"Yes sir. Do I also buy you foods?" 

"Later. I'll bring you there with me." Sir Jinyoung said and I nodded before going outside to ride the elevator.

I went to Ms Raon's desk and told her about Sir Jinyoung's request. She smiled and nodded then told me it will just take a few minuets. She's just call the office if its ready so I went beck to Sir Jinyoung's office and saw him removing his formal jacket and let out a long sigh.

He looks so tired and stressed but still he's good looking. Wow. I wonder how he does that.

"Sir Jinyoung. Ms Raon will just call and Inform us when the meeting room is ready." I informed and he just nodded.

"Mr Tuan. If I ever resign, what will you do?" Sir Jinyoung asked seriously and I turned to look if he was joking but he was indeed really serious.

So what if you resign?

What does it have to do with me?

"Resign too. I'll follow you of course." I said and laughed but he crossed his arms and he was clearly not impressed.

Okay. I didnt do the right thing.

He's not impressed.

I'll lose my job if you resign... so please don't... I still have no idea what will I do.

"Nah. You won't resign right?" I asked and he rose his brow.

"Actually I've been thinking about resigning... seems like I don't want to work anymore. I dont have any motivation now..."

Then what about me? You can always make me your motivation. Okay stop. You don't like me and you'll never like me so stop it Mark. Dont you dare like him because one sided love is hell.

But you can always try...

NO!

Oh look. I'm talking and fighting with myself... I must gone nuts and it must be Park Jinyoung's fault.

"So what do you say?" He asked.

"Its up to you." I said and answered the telephone which was ringing noisily and annoyingly.

"Sir the meeting room is ready."

"Then lets go."

We went outside the office and walked side by side... I'VE BEEN THERE ALL DAY--- stop.

As we walked silently, I cant help but feel suffocated by his thighs--- by his aura, vibe and atmosphere.

HE'S REALLY SERIOUS AND SILENT.

its not like its new.

But today is different.

We rode the elevator in silence because there is a huge tendency he'll say something rude when I'll try to talk.

We both heard a ding and got off the elevator. I just tailed him while holding the clipboard. He stopped on his tracks and causing me to bump into him.

"I'm so sorry sir."

"You're... really quiet." He said with a hint of amusement.

Because I want to. Problem---

"D-do you want me to talk to you Sir Jinyoung?" I asked nervously.

"No. Keep that mouth shut."

You bitch.

I just smiled and nodded then we continued walking until we reached the meeting room. I opened the door for him and he entered the room while muttering 'thanks'. I was about to close the door and head to the PA's waiting area, but then I felt him grab my wrist that made my insides run wild.

His hands are shaky and cold after all... that scared me of course.

"No. Stay inside here... with me."

My eyes widened dramatically as my mind went wild--- okay. Okay. I think I have some kind of tiny bitsy crush on my boss but please don't tell him. I am still not ready to say goodbye to my work...

What are we going to do inside the meeting room boss?

"Okay."

We entered the meeting room and I instantly removed my clothes pressed him against the wall--- just kidding. As we entered the meeting room, he sat on his huge swivel chair and I awkwardly stood beside him.

"You know... you can sit there." He said and I wanted to scream in happiness...

I didint know he has some hidden kindness-

"I don't want to be responsible for those varicose veins if you insist standing." 

Ahhh... okay.

"This is cooler and awesome sir. Should I stand like this so I can look like your body guard?" I asked and did a pose and he snorted.

"You look like an idiot. That's it." He said with an arrogant face and instead of getting mad, I found myself smiling.

"You need to stay here and keep your mouth shut okay? Don't answer her and don't talk to her okay?"

"Yes sir!" I playfully saluted and he rolled his eyes.

The door opened and revealed a very pretty, sexy and hot lady in a red skin tight dress and high heels. She had a pair of blue charming eyes, a beauty mark near her eye, long natural blonde hair and she was wearing a red lipstick. It was obvious she was not Korean.

"Hi Jinyoung, honey. Did you miss me? I missed you." She smiled and from the moment she spoke...

I hate her already.

"Oh Samantha... nice to see you again. Have a seat and lets talk about the-"

"Marriage? Okay." She said and took the seat at the end of the table across Jinyoung.

This bitch...

Now who the hell is this ugly bitch? She is not pretty anymore and she will never be pretty again. That's final. End of discussion.